That easy?

L

lung

Monday is normally my only day off so this naturally bummed me out. Then this caught my attention (in bold):

Maintenance Notice: Monday, April 23, 2012 – 24 Hours!

Important: We will perform maintenance beginning at 12:01AM Pacific* on April 23, 2012. This will impact the following services:

Login for our games WILL be affected from 12:01 AM Pacific* to approximately 11:59 PM Pacific*
Commerce transactions, including purchases on our websites and in-game marketplaces will be unavailable between from 12:01 AM Pacific* to approximately 11:59 PM Pacific*
Account management will be unavailable starting 12:01 AM to approximately 11:59 PM Pacific*
Forums will be read-only starting at 12:01 AM to approximately 11:59 PM Pacific*

Players who are already logged into game will be able to continue to play. However, if you log out you will be unable to log back in.

I wonder......

J

JimLad

Question is, would you want to? The pops will be almost non existant and keep getting lower as the day goes on. :(

L

lung

Didnt work for me, got kickd sitting in skyguard in sanc waiting for monday to roll around.