The Battle for BR 100

Sharpe

Veterans
Jan 22, 2013
you never aim down the scope?

Pointy

When you ADS you gimp your strafe speed by 25%, plus the reticle is so small with the advanced laser I hardly ever need to! I only AMS when I'm trying to save ammo or if the kill is a little too far for me to kill comfortably using the reticle only.

Last edited by a moderator:

YamiNoTenshi

Nov 24, 2012
Please make another one but loop your laughter through the video instead of having music :D

Really nice work Sharpe :)

Pointy

Like to kill every mutha fecker in the room ;-)
Staff member
Administrator
Dec 18, 2012
Chelmsford
Sharpe please put your light assault class up with Certs please

Pointy

Sharpe

Veterans
Jan 22, 2013
Sharpe please put your light assault class up with Certs please

Pointy

Max Nano weave.

Max jump jets.

Max Med packs.

Weapons: Lynx: Advanced laser, suppressor, 1x reflex.
Default Repeater pistol: Laser, suppressor.

I also have max c4 which I use in particular circumstances.

Sharpe

Reactions: 2 people

Bisher

Mar 4, 2013
I play similar to this, though I almost always have C4 over med kits. Only because I love throwing them at maxes from above.

Was nice though Sharpe. I would like to see your approach on buildings more though, see what kind of routes you take over what I take, as I think I am a bit too direct most of the time, running head first in.

Huller

Certified walrus
Veterans
Nov 6, 2012
what's with all the reloading? you got very close to dying because of those "move into unknown territory with your pants down" moves you did there

YamiNoTenshi

Nov 24, 2012
what's with all the reloading? you got very close to dying because of those "move into unknown territory with your pants down" moves you did there

Probably an old habit, I do the same thing when I'm playing.

bpostal

Veterans
Apr 13, 2012
Looks great Sharpe, congrats! I try this kinda shit and I get punched in the dick

dnaRIP

Co-Leader
Staff member
Community Leader
Feb 14, 2012
Lol postal! Me too and that is why I am nowhere near BR100.

Well done Sharpe!!!

Sent using Tapatalk

senond

BRTD Member
Aug 1, 2014
Switzerland
oh yeah the reloading thing, this follows me into every FPS i play, sometimes even when using LMG's :D
worst part of it is when you get the feeling for how many bullets are needed to kill someone,
and instinctivly reload when you feel the guy should be dead...but isnt because you missed or something :(

Sharpe

Veterans
Jan 22, 2013
When I reload most of the time its because I know if I come up against someone I will not have enough bullets to kill them, so I reload. better have a short reload before going into battle/just as I enter battle, then having to take a long reload in the middle of battle.

Frankies

Veterans
Oct 29, 2010
Congrats Sharpe!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nice Light Assault skills, I fear one day Im going to regret showing you the class!!

Nice Vid and well deserved