Tikuto BRTD ATV Champion!!

S

Snap

Congratulations to Tikuto for winning the Monday Night Madness BRTD Flash Race! Through the ramming, grenade launchers, and hail of gunfire Tikuto stuck with it and came out on top when it mattered most. He will be featured in multiple media outlets coming soon to BRTD over the next month and not to mention bragging rights. So if you see him congratulate him, it was a hell of a race. Good job and thank you to all who participated.

-Snap

Reactions: 1 person

Mythx

Sep 26, 2012
Well done Tikito / Takuto (invited you so many times to squad i know ur ingame is different to mumble lol)

Was epic race congrats mate.

Ashoto

Oct 1, 2012
Congrats man! B)

Hoping for some longer and harder races in the future. Check-point based races all over the map would be fantastic.
If the race was on Amerish I would've probably toppled over on the first corner. :lol:

Tikuto

Nov 5, 2012
ty... ty...

Pagan ought to be lead, which he was but the confusion during not knowing to continue after Ymir had him decide to wander around probably thinking he won lol. Luckily I had attuned to the zerg and followed the masses.

Tried to knock Frantastic over one time. I fell back. I noticed she was going the wrong way and kind of knew that moment was my win. Navigation skills +1.

Kick ass.
Loyalty until death!
Peace out.

Audiofly

BRTD Member
Aug 31, 2014
what tikuto forogt to mention was he was in the lead and won it, i wont mention handling or turbo. as he issuch a gentleman he would NEVER utilise these upgrades in a race. thre same way nobody else mention upgrading there flash when my ace driving was just simply over taken by like minded fun seekers , , , you bastards :D love you all and congratz tikuto for being the biggest . . winner :D

Audiofly

BRTD Member
Aug 31, 2014
i have spelt your name like you read rules!! :p its all good in the hood sir :)

next time im on im weapons free sonny!!

Audiofly

BRTD Member
Aug 31, 2014
the race rules stated many a time drop south to ymir tech veh bay?9 and circle) and return to warp gate.
many a time
most of our reaper2 were not sure sure about on road of totla dirct line. but eitherway it had me in shits and giggles for the whole event :D i loved it
thank you for setting it up outfit command :D

Pagan

Oct 30, 2012
I had indeed thought i'd won and didn't realize there was a return leg... but my flash does have four turbo upgrades(thanks for all the certs SOE), so i think i had too much of an advantage.

Well done Tikuto. :)