Time to say hello!

Kamishi

Jan 11, 2013
Hello!

I'm one of the new recruits and thought I'd take sometime out of my snow day (well, I did a half day) to say hello to everyone and introduce myself a bit.

My names Arnie, I'm a 29 year old from the UK currently working in the IT industry. I've got a young daughter who's about to turn 2 which is the reason you'll rarely hear me speaking on mumble, if I woke her up my other half would murder me! I'm going to do some sound testing this weekend just to be sure my voice isn't going to travel that far so I can start participating a bit more!

I'll be playing PS2 most evenings once my daughter goes to sleep (around 8PM GMT, but it can be later) and I'll hopefully get some time online on weekends too.

I spend most of my free time (read as: Time where my daughter is sleeping) playing games and doing general computer techie stuff so if anyone ever needs any help with techie stuff just give me a shout.

Just as a last note I want to thank all the guys I've played with so far, the outfit has really helped me love the game and playing with a bunch of amusing and skilled players really adds to my experience. Hopefully I wont disappoint you too much with my utter lack of skill ;)!

Hopefully I'll see you guys tonight.

Frankies

Veterans
Oct 29, 2010
Welcome to the mad house, once your in you never leave *evil laugh !!!

EvilFree

Dec 17, 2012
[quote="FRANKIES" post=10692]Welcome to the mad house, once your in you never leave *evil laugh !!![/quote]

lol

Frankies

Veterans
Oct 29, 2010
O and consider yourself my ETERNAL slave *bigger evil laugh

welph

Veterans
Jul 31, 2014
[quote="FRANKIES" post=10701]O and consider yourself my ETERNAL slave *bigger evil laugh[/quote]

Stop getting ideas from those last 3 books you've read! :)