TR Wins Old Oshur

Frankies

Veterans
Oct 29, 2010
I just wanted to officially tell you guys you ROCKED Old Oshur, I know everyone on PS Forums are moaning but screw em.

I for one think we worked dam hard..... We were co-ordinated and played to our strengths.

So TR you now will own forever and always a full continent... Never to be taken away

Q

QuiJohn

Any screenies or fraps of this event? I missed it as I was at work

L

leeham

I didn't stay through the whole event, had to log off after the Vanu were kicked off and NC started hitting us on multiple fronts. I took screenshots of the map as the battlefield changed but sadly Planetside seems to have a bug where map screens come out completely black.
So here' a bird
Oshurbird.jpg

EDIT: Added a couple of images from other TR posted in the PSU forums
oldoshureventsummary.png

Oshureventend.jpg

F

FendleyFire

I really enjoyed rolling with you guys, had some great moments such as the 20 odd kill orbital strikes that pretty much saved Mithra hack and busting into Atar gen to wipe the VS out. TR definately deserved the win, shame servers crashed and gave everyone an excuse to cry that we didn't.

Thanks for letting me tag along.

R

Roci

[quote="FRANKIES" post=1423]I just wanted to officially tell you guys you ROCKED Old Oshur[/quote]

Well i don't want to brag ;)

No honestly every member on BRTD done extremely well and i can say with pride i am in BRTD.

Great team work and execution of tactics; brilliant.

Keep it up.

JeffBeefJaw

Aug 12, 2014
Really was epic and testament to how well we all play together, my favourite screenshot taken just beofre the server died
old%20oshur.jpg