trial period for store weapons!!!

Aegir

Nov 2, 2012
MOST. AWESOME. THING. EVER. At least in terms of not pissing folks off thinking they're wasting money ;)

linky

Yenzal

Nov 7, 2012
That's great! It also means that anyone with Station Cash can try out weapons and then buy them with certs if they want to spend SC on something else.

Wolf1985

Sep 25, 2012
Finally...cause most of the weapons you buy are shit

Tried the lasher yesterday..Jesus fucking Christ your better off knifing someone cause it's A LOT faster.

Also the other 2 carabines for light/engineer both pretty meh.

And lastly not interested in buying any weapon or boosts for station cash only things that can be brought with cash,if I'm gonna play this game for around 1-2 years mark certs will hardly be the problem.

T

Toninu

I spent about 775 certs on a medic rifle, and then it turned out it was two shots burts like.. you need to spam mouse click to shoot like the other guns..

Is there a way to turn different firing modes or it is stuck per weapon type?

Thanks

F

fbh

There is a change firing mode button in the game for weapons that have that feature but I'm not sure what it is by default.

cplsliver

Oct 23, 2012
to switch firing modes its B but, not all weapons have optional firing modes. the Night Hawk shotgun is full auto only. the carbine and AR I've used had auto and semi auto options. the T1 Cycler and the RF-3 are both auto/semi auto. the other medic gun, I don't recall the name ATM. it has a burst fire mode, and I've never used it but it may have a semi auto mode. but, when looking at the weapons on the store, it lists the firing modes.

T

Toninu

Oh very nice then. Looks like B is the special ability button just like to deploy the sunderer :)