Triple Station Cash December 21'st

X

Xorkrik

Save your money if you are planning on buying some Station Cash. Gonna get some cheap weapons.

nzAO2.jpg

Aegir

Nov 2, 2012
Just to expand on this, it's all part of this: http://www.planetside2.com/news/celebrate-12-days-of-holidays-2012

There's going to be different daily things and then the triple cash nearer the end.

Baljet

BRTD Member
Nov 15, 2012
www.apegaming.net
If anyone can get hold of SC cards from Walmart the bonus 500SC you get from them also triples.

Yes, that's 6000SC for $15.

Anyone in/have someone in the US happy to mule a few cards for us euros, I'm sure there'd be enough interest to get them a card or two for their trouble!

Yenzal

Nov 7, 2012
I'd be interested in paying someone in the US to pick up some Walmart cards for me. I can pay with PayPal.

Note that you only have to redeem the cards on the 21st--you can buy them any time.

Aegir

Nov 2, 2012
See, off the same card code, you can get them here: http://www.pcgamesupply.com/buy/Sony-Station-Cash-Card-1500-Cash-or-SOE-30-Days/

However, I'm unaware if they come with the bonus 500 as (just like the walmart cards) they have the standard image for when they come with the standard amount. Plus, these are technically a digital purchase as you make your payment and they mail you the code.

Baljet

BRTD Member
Nov 15, 2012
www.apegaming.net
[quote="Aegir" post=8323]See, off the same card code, you can get them here: http://www.pcgamesupply.com/buy/Sony-Station-Cash-Card-1500-Cash-or-SOE-30-Days/

However, I'm unaware if they come with the bonus 500 as (just like the walmart cards) they have the standard image for when they come with the standard amount. Plus, these are technically a digital purchase as you make your payment and they mail you the code.[/quote]

These are not the Walmart supplied cards and come without the bonus 500 SC, you're better off purchasing from soe.com direct than use a thrid party service where you get no bonus for doing so.

EDIT: Which I'll blatantly do if we can't get us a supply of Walmart cards.

I'm asking a few US ex-pats if they might be able to find a willing family member back home to help us out, will let you know how I get on.

J

Jingizu

I'd be interested in getting a station cash card from Walmart. So if anyone from the US can set us up with some, that would be awesome! With PayPal, the money can be transfered overnight.

Reactions: 1 person

bpostal

Veterans
Apr 13, 2012
There's a gamestop a bit down the road from my place but they don't have the damn SC cards :( I'll check walmart.
If I can get my hands on some I also accept sexual favors ;)

L

Lemsip

Would love to get a Gamestop card for this - was intending to buy the NS11A anyway so would Paypal/Steam Credit someone for their time for getting me one!

cplsliver

Oct 23, 2012
be aware the gun from the gamestop card is medic only, and only available on 1 character. now what is this about 500 bonus SC from walmart cards? I hate walmart, does the gamestop cards have that also? I'm a big fan of triple action.

J

Jamriko

[quote="cplsliver" post=8349]be aware the gun from the gamestop card is medic only, and only available on 1 character. now what is this about 500 bonus SC from walmart cards? I hate walmart, does the gamestop cards have that also? I'm a big fan of triple action.[/quote]

No, Gamestop cards do not have that bonus as has already been mentioned. I'm sure you can set aside your hate of Walmart for 1500 free SC on the 21st.

Who is our supplier of these cards then? My PayPal is ready to rumble.

Keg

Nov 4, 2012
so basically eu players get to pay 5$ more for same thing as we don't have Walmart here, don't you just love world economy :| (but still 20 US$ = 15.19 €)

I have a question about purchase of smedbucks from the soe site, it looks like I still have soe account because I can't switch to € in my currency field. Can I buy smedbucks with it or must I some how switch to proSabien acount?

Yenzal

Nov 7, 2012
I'm pretty sure you can buy smedbucks with it Keg, that's what I do and I'm European.

Keg

Nov 4, 2012
[quote="Yenzal" post=8411]I'm pretty sure you can buy smedbucks with it Keg, that's what I do and I'm European.[/quote]

ok nice, then it looks like my cheep ass is going to spit 20€ for the x3 smebucks event :D
thanks for info...

dnaRIP

Co-Leader
Staff member
Community Leader
Feb 14, 2012
I'd be happy to purchase the cards for the Euros. PM me with your interest and I will PM back my Paypal email address to send the money to. Current exchange rate is $15 USD = 11.40 EURO's:

https://www.google.com/search?source=ig&rlz=&q=usd+to+euro&oq=usd+to+euro&gs_l=igoogle.3..0l10.79787619.79790568.0.79790761.13.10.1.2.3.0.109.674.9j1.10.0...0.0...1ac.1.OZkuWD-u7Uk

Reactions: 1 person

Raiche

Dec 4, 2012
id love to take you up on your offer dna however i dont have access to send private msg or general forum access for that matter.