Update

Nacho401

Veterans
Mar 28, 2015
hey my little cronies just letting you know im back to 100 but still gona take me till about middle of the month to get my bills paid up only got 313 left to pay and im good c you fuck heads soon :p

Reactions: 1 person

Bisher

Mar 4, 2013
First I was in tears of joy, then Jo3 had me in tears of laughter.

I have been seriously doing sad face cause KFC keep putting up these adverts that just say NACHO.....

Nacho401

Veterans
Mar 28, 2015
you bess not got no ball juice on my seat mother fucker cause i sir is a gona wip you ass

YamiNoTenshi

Nov 24, 2012
[quote="Nacho401" post=20200]you bess not got no ball juice on my seat mother fucker cause i sir is a gona wip you ass[/quote]

You'll find that the seat is basically made of dried ball juice now ;)

Vanson

Veterans
Jan 18, 2013
Warwickshire, United kingdom
OHHHH!!!! You mean that seat that you told us all to sit in butt naked and read all those magazines and watch those films on, Yami??? It was a really nice comfy one until the squelching began... :silly:

Nice you hear you're all fixed up Nacho! They've all been pining without you... Was sad to see. ;)

YamiNoTenshi

Nov 24, 2012
[quote="Vanson" post=20205]OHHHH!!!! You mean that seat that you told us all to sit in butt naked and read all those magazines and watch those films on, Yami??? It was a really nice comfy one until the squelching began... :silly:

Nice you hear you're all fixed up Nacho! They've all been pining without you... Was sad to see. ;)[/quote]

That's the one! I'm glad I was the first one to sit in it :D

Natonshamwow

Mar 19, 2013
HAIL BLACK JEBUS!!

Can't wait until I get to see yal cubic figure on the FTB Server Nacho! No one has been playing on it lately except for me and Keshavatar. :( It's been about 4-5 maps since you've last played, and you've missed A TON. Mearor griefed the shit out of us, I bred cherry trees that don't produce cherries, Derv made his own pack and we went to the moon, and lastly Derv's been cheating a whole bunch!

P.S: I was almost able to make the cat dropping ship but then derv reset the map :(