Vaping

EddiesMinion

Recruitment Officer
Veterans
Jan 20, 2013
Bristol, UK
Yep. Mainly because my Mrs won't let me smoke because she's evil.

I use an Aspire Atlantis with a 0.5 ohm coil driven by a Kangertech Kbox at 20W. Nothing fancy, but it stops the cravings!

Flavour-wise, it's strawberry menthol at the moment with 0.6mg/l of nicotine.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Odbball

Silent Odbball
Veterans
Recently my wife bought the Aspire K1. She's very happy with this brand.
She also has a Justfog and a Kanger, but doesn't use them any more.

Flavours: red candy, nutty buddy cookie and menthol are her favourites.

bpostal

Veterans
Apr 13, 2012
I used mine to quit last fall. I've got an MVP 3 Pro with a Subtank Mini on top. The RBA's saved me a whole lot of money so far. That and I mix my own juice, Forest Fruit by FA. That has also saved me a whole lot of money.

AppleSnaxx

Dec 27, 2015
Recently my wife bought the Aspire K1. She's very happy with this brand.
She also has a Justfog and a Kanger, but doesn't use them any more.

Flavours: red candy, nutty buddy cookie and menthol are her favourites.

I Quite like Aspire products, usually well made and do the job a little better than Kangertech yet their battery mods are fantastic. Take a look at the KBox. It's an all in one, holds 10mls worth of juice and is about £35.

Yep. Mainly because my Mrs won't let me smoke because she's evil.

I use an Aspire Atlantis with a 0.5 ohm coil driven by a Kangertech Kbox at 20W. Nothing fancy, but it stops the cravings!

Flavour-wise, it's strawberry menthol at the moment with 0.6mg/l of nicotine.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

In the same boat, met my other half 5 years or so ago now and smoked around her for about 3 years until she bought me a vape because "she was sick and tired of the smell" haha!

I run an Aspire Triton tank with a .3 ohm coil running at about 110w on a Jaybo Wismec 200w.

I used mine to quit last fall. I've got an MVP 3 Pro with a Subtank Mini on top. The RBA's saved me a whole lot of money so far. That and I mix my own juice, Forest Fruit by FA. That has also saved me a whole lot of money.

That's how I save most of my money too but I usually have an RDA as find you can run it at higher wattages and so therefore bigger clouds. MVP 3's are pretty good. 60w and a build in battery .. My old dears got a Subtank mini and finds she can only run it at about 35w's before she'd get dry hits.

Can't say I've tried making my own juice yet as wouldn't want to get the nicotine levels wrong and ruin the whole batch but I'm not than happy making 0.15 ohm coils to run at 160w :D

bpostal

Veterans
Apr 13, 2012
Can't say I've tried making my own juice yet as wouldn't want to get the nicotine levels wrong and ruin the whole batch but I'm not than happy making 0.15 ohm coils to run at 160w :D

It's actually dead simple with a few purchases before hand. The only measuring tool I use is a 100ml plastic beaker to guestimate everything and a 240ml bottle that I use for actual mixing/storage. You can find a e-liquid calculator that does all the math and shit for you.

Londo

Veterans
Nov 19, 2012
You are joking I presume? If im going to spend THAT much money on cigarettes then it had better fucking come with cancer.

Reactions: bpostal

bpostal

Veterans
Apr 13, 2012
You are joking I presume? If im going to spend THAT much money on cigarettes then it had better fucking come with cancer.

Keep that attitude up and you'll disappoint G'Kar!

Also, was just re-watching some Babylon 5, fucking amazing.

Thundestrucks

Veterans
Nov 5, 2013
Poland
I think we need some Dutchman in outfit to send us some real stuff not electronic piece of shit for kids.

Stryke

Fleet Commander
Veterans
Mar 4, 2013
KangerDoubleEVOD3.jpg

simple easy cheap, and tastes like vimto