Very low attendance atm

MadCowCrazy

Nov 23, 2012
Hey,
I know you all miss me but your sugar daddys gotta make them moneyz...

As some of you know I'm a sick pensioner, I get a whooping €436 a month in sick pension and €242 a month in rent support, so all in all just under €750. To make more money I take care of peoples dogs, the summer is the most important time for me as I have 2 dogs for 12 hours every day. I get €20 per day for having them, it's not much but it's still an extra €600 per month and as you can probably figure out it's allot of money to me. This has the consequence that I dont have as much time to play games as I usually do. I log in every day to check the daily deals but other than that I dont have much time to play and when I have some time I need to be selective with what I play.

Anyway summer is coming to a close here so I wont have to take care of those 2 dogs for much longer, another week or two. Then it's back to the old schedules of 1-2 dogs for 6-8 hours 3-4 days a week.

If you would like me to play more you can always send money to Ilovemysugardaddy@slapthatho.com

C you guys in a few weeks.

Bisher

Mar 4, 2013
I really love dogs, that is a pretty superb idea for extra cash. We arent going anywhere anyway fella, see you when you have more time.

dnaRIP

Co-Leader
Staff member
Community Leader
Feb 14, 2012
Good to hear that you will be back Mad!

Sent using Tapatalk