Video montage masters?

Mokushi

BRTD Member
Mar 2, 2013
www.facebook.com
:cheer: Sup y'all!
Is anyone here good at music video montage?
I am currently working on some track that is strongly connected to the PS2 experience I am having and I wonder if anyone here has good footage of the outfit fighting and would like to montage the track :)
It is a mixture of philharmonics and filthy dubstepz, lol.
If no one is man enough to do it, I'll take my time with it myself. :D

Here it is: https://soundcloud.com/simondotkov/mokushi-red-platoon

Rolfsky

Oct 19, 2012
www.facebook.com
I'm currently building up a collection of small (max 2 min) but nice HD clips. I would be nice if we had a central dropbbox-like place for anyone to share and use these footages. A raw video footage collection of short HD clips that anyone can use in their montages.

Mokushi

BRTD Member
Mar 2, 2013
www.facebook.com
This is a good idea.
I've been playing for just a little while now and I haven't started recording anything, but if no one else can do video montage, maybe you can send me some cool explosive and massive footage to visualize my tribute to the game and outfit :D

AtlasLazzurs

Nov 25, 2012
Try speaking to Sankaku, Steveo or RobertStoneman if they have the time...All their videos are pretty top...Although Sankaku is a streamer, not sure about editor :).

Mokushi

BRTD Member
Mar 2, 2013
www.facebook.com
Sounds good, mate, do you think they will see this topic? (Not sure if I should annoy them just yet, still working on the orchestra :D)

DeltaWidow

Community Leader
Aug 25, 2014
West Midlands, England
[quote="Mokushi" post=13386]Sounds good, mate, do you think they will see this topic? (Not sure if I should annoy them just yet, still working on the orchestra :D)[/quote]
Can always send 'em a PM with link or bug them on mumble :)

Sharpe

Veterans
Jan 22, 2013
ImAnderZEL is also in the outfit (big youtuber) he does lots of battlefront montages also.

Mokushi

BRTD Member
Mar 2, 2013
www.facebook.com
Lulz, how about I upload it to soundcloud.com and you can shoot an opinion (no headshots pls) :D
Then, we can think about a montage, I am, of course, gonna let it be used for all sorts of BRTD videos. :)

Mokushi

BRTD Member
Mar 2, 2013
www.facebook.com
YO!
Here it is. It took me some time to record the guitars, but it is now completely done. It might sound heavy to all you Justin Bieber fans... sorry about that.
Enjoy and let me know how it sounds. ^^

https://soundcloud.com/simondotkov/mokushi-red-platoon

Sharpe

Veterans
Jan 22, 2013
made my self a montage video the other day have a look and tell me what ya all think.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pl9UCtWR5xg

Mokushi

BRTD Member
Mar 2, 2013
www.facebook.com
GUYS GUYS GUYS!

Can anyone please send me good Outfit footage, explosions and slaughters, I found someone who will make a video for my track...

(if possible, without HUD and crosshair)