VS Perspective PS1 Day Amerish Event

Hitman Zeus

Rated 'Adult Only'
Veterans
Nov 19, 2012
I miss being able to see the entire platoon in the UI. It makes it so much more easy to see who needs help with heals and repairs, while also telling you who is who...

Oh memories!

A

Akyan

I twitch stream that whole event... don't think we ever had so many people online at once. 3/4 full platoons.

Audiofly

BRTD Member
Aug 31, 2014
to those of you that never played PS1 , that big box thing you saw in WG flying was my baby , the lodestar. my ping was to bad to run down BD's with mcg out . i went supply and support. that boxey beauty could load any vehicle in its hold and drop it where ever it needed dropping , it was a mobile armour resupply/repair station. with afterburners. and with and aegis shield it become sooooo wonderful.

along with binding to a specific AMS and having a lodestar drop the payload (AMS) in a required spot it would then spew the whole platoon from it ( the AMS not the lodey) . it made for some fantastic tactical moves , and was the back bone of so many heavy armour/air raids/zergs . for 3 of your hard earned certs it was THE thing to have after AMS as a support role.

I miss you lodestar.
We miss you planetside 1.

<3