WANDERER LOOKING FOR HOME

Erata

Jan 3, 2013
Name:
In-Game name: Erata
Previous Planetside experience: None at present but love the game want to play with like minded people.
Outfit history (if applicable): N/A
Other (online) games you have played / achievements: COD, Battlefield (all versions), WOW, Starwars, Rift, plenty of others they are the latest.
Do you have a mic? Yes/No: Yes love to be social
What you hope to bring to BRTD: Skill not luck as skill is another word for luck :), friendly communication and support, and espcially most importantly enjoyment and laughs but with a focused attitude during battles where we have a common goal. Always look on the positive side of things.
What made you choose this outfit over any other organized outfit? Seem to be very active from posts that I have seen, with communications, and high up on the google search list on the most popular EU server. I like to play the game and no fun if people are not about every time someone logs in.
What is your preferred play style: Infantry/Armour/Aircraft? Infantry with a mix of vechiles - very interested in learning flying the aircraft.
Anything else you'd like to add:
Yeah I am easy going, happy to communicate with anyone and online a number of times during the day and week, I do have a job but like to play games which means I will be about often. Understand peoples different views and calm around situations that become difficult providing direction if required. Been a raid leader in wow and part of clans in cod and battlefield. Experience with other games is there :).

Many Thanks

Erata aka Big E

Luck is another word for skill

D

Dotz0r

hi.

I'd like to take the time to welcome you as a trial member of BRTD! You have been accepted on a 2 week trial basis which is a standard procedure for all new recruits. It is required that you download Mumble (our preference over Teamspeak) and use the "Mumble Login" link at the top of the webskly or alternatively use the server details listed here: www.brtd.net/mumble.

Please start using Mumble within the next week so that our Officers can set your permissions properly. If you have any trouble please consult the FAQ section: www.brtd.net/faq-guides or ask an officer who will be happy to assist you (you will need an officer to authenticate you on the mumble server when you first log in).

You may also find useful outfit related information in the combined information thread: www.brtd.net/forum-s/2-Public-Forum/1355...d-information-thread

If you will, please introduce yourself to the rest of the outfit by making a post here: www.brtd.net/forum-s/2-Public-Forum/7-hello-and-welcome

Check out our Training & Tactical Guides/Suggestions forum to get the low-down on how BRTD operates in-game: www.brtd.net/forum/training-tactics-guides-suggestions.

Our outfit plays on the EU Miller server; our squads are often open and listed (though ask on mumble for an invite if they are not). When you are set up on Mumble, please ask an officer for an outfit invite so you can join our squads in-game.

BRTD are currently developing our combined arms approach so there is the potential to branch out into more air or ground vehicle related roles should you want to, but as it stands infantry still form the majority of the skill base in our outfit.

We request that all the outfit members like us on facebook and/or twitter as this really helps with the community aspect. Links to both of these pages can be found on the left hand side of the main website (www.brtd.net).

We hope you enjoy your time with us!

Regards,

Dotz0r.

P.s Mumble PW sent via PM - check the community tab.

Frankies

Veterans
Oct 29, 2010
o and dont forget to make sure your a TR soldier not blur and yellow!! Sorry hun couldnt resist... was nice playing with you earlier