Wanna play? (MC and NS2)

DSJ

Nov 22, 2012
Oslo, Norway
Anyone here that wants to join my on a Minecraft server that me and some friends are setting up? Its gonna have:
Econemy, Towny, Heros mod and more. The point is. make alliences, defend your city and survive!

Any of you guys playing Natural Selection 2? (Great game, check it out on steam) Looking for ppl with some skillz to play with.

Yust give me a scream on steam or /tell me ingame on PS2. /kiss all

welph

Veterans
Jul 31, 2014
I'm playing NS2, but not on a regular basis. Fun and a diffrent type of FPS.

Bisher

Mar 4, 2013
Yeah I would love an MC server to play on. I do really enjoy MC but I can never be bothered to go find a server, or the ones I go to are already mined to hell and have factions way too strong to start around. I just want to mine and build crap, maybe raid a few dungeons! Was one server I was on, joined a powerful faction, loved it. When we were attacked I replied with tnt cannons.

Will be especially good on the 4 hour, no wait 6 hour, nope 8 hour, WHOLE DAY DOWNTIMES of PS2.

ChromeNewt

Dec 17, 2012
I'm down with the Natural Selection 2 and Minecraft action. Since for some reason PS2 is being a bastard and kicking me off every few minutes I need other BRTD games to join in with.

YamiNoTenshi

Nov 24, 2012
I don't play well with others so I only play MC on local servers I host on my computer...

I might jump on your server and have a look around, haven't played minecraft in about 6 months :p

Haven't tried NS2 but it looks really interesting if you play with friends.

DSJ

Nov 22, 2012
Oslo, Norway
Just have a look on play.tekkiterra.com:25566. No mods needed. If u see me or any one ells with op powers. just tell then u playing PS2 with me.

D

Dotz0r

forgot i has NS2

Would love to play some!

Steam : Jointdoti

Xiikie

Veterans
Jul 31, 2014
I loved to join the mc server and i also play ns2. Althou i dont play it often.

Give me a shout

Xfire: kieva//Xiikie
Steam: hincheo@hotmail.com