WASP Thanks us...

dnaRIP

Co-Leader
Staff member
Community Leader
Feb 14, 2012
At the end of our Monday Night Madness mayhem on 1-14-2013, we pulled about 50-60 Prowlers and headed to Stillwater Watch (I think it was Stillwater, correct if I am wrong). We ran into WASP. They put a video on youtube.com and you can view it here:

I wanted you all to pay particular attention to this thank from WASP which is at the end of the above video:

lAU5s.png

Good fun and WASP should be thanked for recognizing BRTD!

senond

BRTD Member
Aug 1, 2014
Switzerland
This was an awesome sight for both sides i suppose!

it actually made me think we could "join" up with WASP for a Monday Madness Game..
..like, meet up for a who kills the Vanu first, or a Flash deathmatch or a massive Galaxy Distruction Derby :D :D

Mythx

Sep 26, 2012
I like it! Will have to try get hold of them, having actual nc to think up awesome events for Monday night madness would epic!

Pointy

Like to kill every mutha fecker in the room ;-)
Staff member
Administrator
Dec 18, 2012
Chelmsford
HAHA and what did I say when Mythx wanted to take our picture. We gona be liberator bait.

Pointy

Like to kill every mutha fecker in the room ;-)
Staff member
Administrator
Dec 18, 2012
Chelmsford
[quote="senond" post=10367]This was an awesome sight for both sides i suppose!

it actually made me think we could "join" up with WASP for a Monday Madness Game..
..like, meet up for a who kills the Vanu first, or a Flash deathmatch or a massive Galaxy Distruction Derby :D :D[/quote]

Everything would be red therefore I would just kill it. Saying that even if its green or blue the same happens ;-)

Pointy

D

Dotz0r

Not sure if sarcasm or true thanks, looks like we built a farm for them :)

But either way, <3 fighting WASP - always in the air though... :(

Tasty

Jan 2, 2013
[hipster] I knew about, saw, viewed and commented on that video waaaaay before any of you [/hipster]

But yeah we get plenty of recognition from them. They even bump our recruitment thread from time to time, and we do the same to theirs.

dnaRIP

Co-Leader
Staff member
Community Leader
Feb 14, 2012
[quote="Dotz0r" post=10373]Not sure if sarcasm or true thanks, looks like we built a farm for them :)

But either way, <3 fighting WASP - always in the air though... :([/quote]

I don't think it was sarcasm:

http://www.wasp-inc.org/index.php/forum/2-public-relations/61098-thanks-from-brtd

Canaris

Jul 31, 2014
Dublin, Ireland
I played along side WASP in APB on the Enforcers side, always been a sound bunch of peeps.
Glad there's some decent outfits on the opposing sides so we can have some fun together.

Rolfsky

Oct 19, 2012
www.facebook.com
[quote="senond" post=10367]This was an awesome sight for both sides i suppose!

..like, meet up for a who kills the Vanu first, or a Flash deathmatch or a massive Galaxy Distruction Derby :D :D[/quote]

Here's our sight before everything went to hell: http://www.brtd.net/community/photos/821rolfsky/photo?albumid=6#photoid=27

Good suggestion btw