What computer mouse do you use?

JeffBeefJaw

Aug 12, 2014
I have used logitech mice for as long as i can remember, currently have a G500 with a razer exact mat on the speed side :)

IronballsMcGinty

Amaze Balls
Veterans
Dec 21, 2012
I use a R.A.T. 7 Contagion. It's the most comfortable mouse I've ever owned and easily modified for size of hand and weight. Beautiful engineering.

EvilFree

Dec 17, 2012
I am actually looking for a new large mouse mat. Anyone have any suggestions? Not bought one in a long time.

J

Jamriko

I use the Razor Imperator with a Palm-Grip. It's been serving me well for a good while now. Very comfortable and responsive.

phantium

Jan 12, 2013
[quote="EvilFree" post=10497]I am actually looking for a new large mouse mat. Anyone have any suggestions? Not bought one in a long time.[/quote]

Depends on the surface you want, and how "large" you want to go.
I have heard good stuff about the Mionix Sargas 900, and it's affordable unlike the expensive Razer mousepads.
http://mionix.net/products/sargas-900/

They also have smaller ones.

phantium

Jan 12, 2013
[quote="IronballsMcGinty" post=10496]I use a R.A.T. 7 Contagion. It's the most comfortable mouse I've ever owned and easily modified for size of hand and weight. Beautiful engineering.[/quote]

I have considered that mouse, but I read so many bad things about the R.A.T. mouses online, lots of factory faults.
Some people have sent them back 5 times and still got the same issue. Not sure what it was exactly, I did some research on it last night.

F

fbh

[quote="EvilFree" post=10497]I am actually looking for a new large mouse mat. Anyone have any suggestions? Not bought one in a long time.[/quote]
For a long time the Boogie bug pad was the biggest by far.
Boogie Pad
Though these days many company's are producing large and XL sized mats for desktops.

Tbh after using a Boogie pad for best part of 5 years I couldn't go back to a smaller traditional mouse mat.

Zunk

Veterans
Oct 2, 2012
Razer Mouse Mats: http://www.razerzone.com/gaming-mouse-pads/razer-goliathus-speed-edition

Upto size 18" x 15"

Poozel

Nov 15, 2012
I just bought the Logitech G500 as my first proper gaming mouse and love it to peices. I have quite big hands so the palm grip method works very well for what is quite a chunky peice of kit. You can also optionally add weights which is quite nice if you need to fine tune it. I would recomended it to anyone who was thinking of changing and it wasn't a fortune either.

phantium

Jan 12, 2013
[quote="Poozel" post=10530]I just bought the Logitech G500 as my first proper gaming mouse and love it to peices. I have quite big hands so the palm grip method works very well for what is quite a chunky peice of kit. You can also optionally add weights which is quite nice if you need to fine tune it. I would recomended it to anyone who was thinking of changing and it wasn't a fortune either.[/quote]

Can't agree more, the G500 is derived off the earlier G5, which I have had a wireless version of back in the day as well.
Both mouses had lasted me through a couple of years. Really solid. Can't say the same about Razer, their mouses feel really cheap, and they're a bit light too.

Might get myself a G500 as well as an extra spare mouse. All expensive stuff in the end, but I like having some spare gear laying around. Logitech is really comfortable!

Grimbl3

Jan 6, 2013
I'm still using my trust G5 and I love it don't know what I will do if this little beauty ever breaks.

F

fbh

[quote="Grimbl3" post=10543]I'm still using my trust G5 and I love it don't know what I will do if this little beauty ever breaks.[/quote]

lol I know that feeling. I went through 3 of them before I got the G9x but the G5 was always solid for me.
Only thing that would wear down in time was the wheel.

Grimbl3

Jan 6, 2013
[quote="fbh" post=10557]lol I know that feeling. I went through 3 of them before I got the G9x but the G5 was always solid for me.
Only thing that would wear down in time was the wheel.[/quote]

Wheels still going after 5 years this baby is solid!

Sharpe

Veterans
Jan 22, 2013
This is my setup, Im thinking of changing my house as its more of an MMO mouse, which is the type of game I normally play. However, the rest seems fine for me :)

img2013012300053.jpg

https://www.dropbox.com/s/s2iprcrmdjbcg4g/IMG-20130123-00053.jpg

Razer Neaga Epic:- I changed the grip on this as I use the claw grip on all my mice, so if you look at it its somewhat thinner than a normal naga
Razer Scarab mouse mat: This thing was just stupidly expensive. However, I will like it as its a hard mouse-mat and I'm not the most tidy of people so its easily cleaned, and the tracking on it is amazing!
Belkin N52 te:- one of the best things I have have purchased! its brilliant, its not the razer one as this one is very old like 3 years or something crazy, as you can see by the pick the lettering on the hand rest has been worn away but yet it still works just as good as it ever has.
Logitech G930:- amazing headset crappy software!

J

Jingizu

[quote="Grimbl3" post=10543]I'm still using my trust G5 and I love it don't know what I will do if this little beauty ever breaks.[/quote]
Amen to that! I'm still using my MX510 and it's almost 10(!) years old. It's actually the oldest part of my entire setup by more than 5 years. Even the chair and desk have been replaced since. :)

ChromeNewt

Dec 17, 2012
My previous mouse (Logitech G300 I think) was bloody lovely and still works. Only reason I replaced it was the rubberised grips went all sticky and slightly liquid-looking. My best friend / ex got me a Madcatz COD(fag) mouse in digital camo which has served me well since, but the button positions are slightly off for me. I'm starting to get RSI and find it helps to have my palm sloped at 45 degrees. At work I use the Microsoft Natural wireless laser mouse 7000 which has the perfect angle for me but not enough buttons for me to use one for gaming. Actually, if anyone could recommend a gaming mouse (as near as 45 degree angle, high DPI, preferably wireless and adjustable on the fitting side of things) then I will love you long time.