You need a Quick Hello thread.

Emm/Mims

BRTD Member
May 4, 2018
Hello folks - finally got here.
For those not in the know ... slap your darned faces & hang your heads in shame ... for I am the infamous Emm911! :p Aka MiriamLuv (both chars from Planetside).
I cannot believe it has been 15 years already! :O
But here, in Planetside2 I started out as TR, but not many merged over, except my fav crew. They went to VS...so I figured I might actually look pretty nice in pink..Sorry but it was the wrong shade of pink & my favourite colour is red - so I donned the sexy boots of TR once more.
Saw BRTD was still around & very active - so here I am.
btw message from xiixiessister (aka Sarah) - she says hello old crew.

For those who DO know (i.e. admin/mods) please do not disclose my age on here. If it shows, is there a way to hide it?
Thanks for welcoming my temperamental fat butt here :)

RE: Discord - as some of you already know, my headset has been dodgier than a virgin in a brothel, so it's either a case of have a go at fixing it (as it wasn't a cheap one) or get new (which would probably take longer) .
So for the time being, I have been playing without sound - which you will be surprised heightens the senses of vision & pre-empting enemy maneuvers in-game. If, at some point, I get some sound back, I will jump on discord again.
RE: Game - As many of you know, I love my AA MAX & my infil. I am basic load-outs, not subs, so will be bringing up the rear of most events etc. So don't wait for me every time. I will not take offense. So long as you don't take offense to my dragging my heels. I had not been in many outfits in PS2, so I have lost touch with team-play :p If I am sitting on a hill behind your front-line attack, don't think I am there for the free xp. I am there most likely in my MAX suit covering the air from behind you.
If I am ahead of you at the next base, I am hacking their turrets & terms in advance & POSSIBLY pulling out a sundy in prep, so try to avoid spawning at it - my sundy is ALSO basic set up.

Well, I think that about covers me, other than to say If you bitch about me in Discord & suddenly realise I am there, don't worry, it's probably nothing I havent already heard from Irathi, jeff, jugg, BigAl, Hakda and definitely Nutshell, or one or two others before haha! Revenge is a dish best served piping hot to scald & scar you forever mwwwhahahahahaha

Last edited:

Irathi

Community Leader
Aug 21, 2013
Welcome Miriam!

For those who don't know, when I was but an underage boy, MiriamLuv found me in a tower on Auraxis and taught me how to MAX-Crash.

Reactions: bpostal

Emm/Mims

BRTD Member
May 4, 2018
ROFL! I did!! "No... DON'T stop! Just keep going until you hit their spawn"
Ah the good old days.
I lead some of the most awesome MAX Crashes and Lib runs. Lodestars AMS drops were fun too!!! :O Just remembered those ...
... and yes, he was still wet behind the ears!

Odd thing happened in February. I was at the Metrocentre (9 minute drive from me :p Europe largest indoor shopping complex for those who don't know) and my text alert went off. It screamed "INCOMING MAX UNITS" (can't bring myself to change it after 11+ years) and a young man behind the till said "WHAT did that just say!?" I told him and what it was from etc. He replied with "ahhh brings back memories of me sitting watching my big brother play Planetside.
Total random out of the blue.
Anyone else had that sort of thing?

Reactions: Juggernaut

bpostal

Veterans
Apr 13, 2012
Hey Miriam! Welcome back! Hope y'all are doing well! I've not spoken to you, xixie or his sister in yonks. The lockdown MAX is the the most rewarding of any AA MAX. You gotta have a couple/few to really clear the air but you can piss off any number of salty flybois with just the one.

Emm/Mims

BRTD Member
May 4, 2018
That would depend on who's doing the shooting ;) I have caused quite a stir frommy AA fromtime to time. But as you say, to really clear the air, you need backup :)