Alliance Ops Saturday Night 8pm GMT

S

Snap

Every Saturday Night at 8 pm GMT I am trying to setup a reoccuring event between outfits. Each week we will meet up at specific point on a continent and form up to lock it. This will hopefully turn into a epci event over time but we have to start somewhere. Guardian from OCB is contacting multiple outfits to help get the ball rolling. It is a big task organizing this large scale of a event but all outfits seem ready for something to happen. Lets be patient and hopefully this event will become what we all hope it will be.

Reactions: 1 person

dnaRIP

Co-Leader
Staff member
Community Leader
Feb 14, 2012
This will be kick ass! We have big plans to make this a worthy event that the other factions fear.

YamiNoTenshi

Nov 24, 2012
I feel a disturbance in the force, it's like thousands of VS and NC players all started crying at the same time.

EvilFree

Dec 17, 2012
[quote="YamiNoTenshi" post=9793]I feel a disturbance in the force, it's like thousands of VS and NC players all started crying at the same time.[/quote]

lol

Tasty

Jan 2, 2013
Sounds awesome, hopefully lots of VS/NC keyboards will be smashed on Saturdays from now on. We shall feed on their tears, nomnom. :)

JeffBeefJaw

Aug 12, 2014
Hopefully we'll actually make this one unlike last time when we ended up on a different continent..

ChromeNewt

Dec 17, 2012
Provided I get the new rig finished (last parts arrived today) then I'll be well up for this! :D

D

Dotz0r

This is all dependent on the fact that the other outfits know about this, so no one be dissapointed if your expecting something big which may / may not happen - if it does, it will be epic. There are plans in motion now that everyone has jumped on the band wagon.

Me personally, can not wait to see the result!

There will be teething problems, and all i can say guys - be flexible, be ready to move to support others. Saturday night will be (for commanders atleast) a brain-f*ck*, please be patient and please understand that we will try to make this work and we will need all the outfit to put on their best performance, lay out the fine china and what-not!.

D

Dotz0r

[quote="SteelDragon" post=9890]You bring the fine china and INI will bring the Darjeeling :)[/quote]

Deal! :)

Frankies

Veterans
Oct 29, 2010
Lol Sounds abs amazing... as long as the alliance is balanced and everyone gets their fare share of votes in the decision making lol .... u know i hate to lose power

D

Dotz0r

[quote="FRANKIES" post=9895]Lol Sounds abs amazing... as long as the alliance is balanced and everyone gets their fare share of votes in the decision making lol .... u know i hate to lose power[/quote]

Will "omega squad" be joining us then this Saturday?

Frankies

Veterans
Oct 29, 2010
LOL depends on my mood~!!!!!

Im a women after all we are entitled to have mood swings