[APPLICATION] Maethar

Maethar

Nov 30, 2012
Hi there,

My Name is Maethar - i RL Fabio - im 25 years old, from germany - munich - and im appliing for a trial member of your outfit.

I didnt play planetside 1 that much because my comp was a bit too bad for this game.
But i played PS2 in the Beta and since the release now with a few friends, not in an outfit yet.

I prefer PVP oriented MMO, thats why i played more then 5 years DAoC, EVE online and some other games like BF2 and so on.
Thats another reason why im here in PS2 now, i love the possibility to achieve something with a few skilled people.
And of course ive a mic.

I offer you a good soldier and teamplayer, im not the person who give the orders, im the one who will execute em.
And thats another reason why i would like to join you. As far as i know you are doing a lot of teamtraining and organised teamplay, i guess thats necessary if you would like to kick the enemies asses.
I want to have fun with BRTD, improve my personal skills and reach something in PS2, thats why i think BRTD is the right choice for me.

My prefered play style is the infantry.
I prefer the Heavy assault, medic and MAX units, thats what im specced atm.
Well, the gunner in a gunship is a very nice job too.
But im open for anything.

Mhmmm..
anything else about me, i dunno..
And im the brother of Asmokai, who joined you in the beta.

Im looking forward for a hopefully positiv response.

If you have any further questions please do not hesitate to contact me

kind regards

Fabio

Placid

Sep 21, 2014
Hi Foolishfire,

Although our recruitment is closed we always give consideration to those with friends of the outfit. If you could ASmokai to vouch for you here I would be happy to give you a 2 week trial.

Thanks,