[APPLICATION] neocron

neocron

Oct 1, 2012
Name: Daniel

In-Game name: neocron

Previous Planetside experience: -

Outfit history (if applicable): -

Other (online) games you have played / achievements: Counter Strike, BF 1942, BF Vietnam, BF 2142, BF 2, BF BC 2, BF 3, Guild Wars,

Do you have a mic? yes/no: yes I do

What you hope to bring to BRTD: I have no problems following orders and contributing to teamplay.

What made you choose this outfit over any other organized outfit: the name is cool and I like to play in big squads with lots of other teammates

What do you want from BRTD: To achieve goals, winning and having fun

What is your prefered play style: Infantry/Armour/Aircraft: Heavy Infantry, Engineer, Mosquito pilot

Anything else you'd like to add: Would love to join your outfit, cause I hate playing in public badly organized squads...

BigAl

Outfit Leader and founder
Staff member
Co-Leader
Jan 2, 2006
hi neocron

You have been Accepted into BRTD on Trial Basis which will last 2 weeks - If you click on FAQ on the home page you can see some links, click on the link which is 'Quick Connect'. We Expect you to get on voice server within a week. if you have any trouble please read the FAQ guide or post on our forums for help.
Don't forget to post a quick hello if you haven't in the hello and welcome thread in public forum

Check with Training and Guides to check in with the scheduled training times of the outfit - would greatly appreciate it if you participated in them to get a feel and understanding of how the outfit works.

Server is: Thyone
Join a squad as outfit tab does not work

Cya in game