[APPLICATION] neocron

neocron

Oct 1, 2012
Name: Daniel

In-Game name: neocron

Previous Planetside experience: -

Outfit history (if applicable): -

Other (online) games you have played / achievements: Counter Strike, BF 1942, BF Vietnam, BF 2142, BF 2, BF BC 2, BF 3, Guild Wars,

Do you have a mic? yes/no: yes I do

What you hope to bring to BRTD: I have no problems following orders and contributing to teamplay.

What made you choose this outfit over any other organized outfit: the name is cool and I like to play in big squads with lots of other teammates

What do you want from BRTD: To achieve goals, winning and having fun

What is your prefered play style: Infantry/Armour/Aircraft: Heavy Infantry, Engineer, Mosquito pilot

Anything else you'd like to add: Would love to join your outfit, cause I hate playing in public badly organized squads...

BigAl

Outfit Leader and founder
Staff member
Community Leader
Jan 2, 2006
hi neocron

You have been Accepted into BRTD on Trial Basis which will last 2 weeks - If you click on FAQ on the home page you can see some links, click on the link which is 'Quick Connect'. We Expect you to get on voice server within a week. if you have any trouble please read the FAQ guide or post on our forums for help.
Don't forget to post a quick hello if you haven't in the hello and welcome thread in public forum

Check with Training and Guides to check in with the scheduled training times of the outfit - would greatly appreciate it if you participated in them to get a feel and understanding of how the outfit works.

Server is: Thyone
Join a squad as outfit tab does not work

Cya in game