[APPLICATION] sebastos01

S

sebastos01

Name: Sebastos

In-Game name: sebastos01

Previous Planetside experience: none
- Outfit history (if applicable): /

Other (online) games you have played / acheivements: Played tons of BF2, BF2:pR, CS (1.3 - 1.6), Operation Flashpoint and some BF3. Also played a shitload of MAG, now I know that's a PS3 game but it had great working teamplay tools and whenever our clan played, we won. It also featured faction loyalty like PS does.

Do you have a mic? yes/no: yes

What you hope to bring to BRTD: I'm pretty much an all around player, I don't have a favourite class, you give me something (except for max) and I'll be able to perform. I love playing as a group, I detest lonewolfing and games where there are no tools for teamplay. I'm a player that does not like to sit back and do nothing about a situation, I'm the guy willing to run out in the open or sacrifice himself for the greater good. I always want to push up no matter how hard the battle is.

Anything else you'd like to add: I'm not sure if it's an issue for you guys with me not having played any PS1 but I can assure you I'm a quick learner. I'm not having any troubles so far killing, healing, repairing and destroying people/vehicles in the beta. All I have to learn is how the resource and capture system works. (although I'm not a big fan of the last one, feels a bit too much like BF Conquest imo) And as I said I love to play with a group, so I'm sure I'll learn the PS ways fairly quick if I could play with BRTD!

PS: Charlie don't surf!

Juggernaut

Interwebs Mechanic
Staff member
Administrator
Hi Sebasto

You have been Accepted into BRTD - Here's a link to our Mumble information page (Voice comms like TS3/Vent)

Don't forget to post a quick hello if you haven't in here
Jump on voice when you want and make yourself at home

Don't forget to check this Thread out
Will contain anything you need help with.