[APPLICATION] sebastos01

S

sebastos01

Name: Sebastos

In-Game name: sebastos01

Previous Planetside experience: none
- Outfit history (if applicable): /

Other (online) games you have played / acheivements: Played tons of BF2, BF2:pR, CS (1.3 - 1.6), Operation Flashpoint and some BF3. Also played a shitload of MAG, now I know that's a PS3 game but it had great working teamplay tools and whenever our clan played, we won. It also featured faction loyalty like PS does.

Do you have a mic? yes/no: yes

What you hope to bring to BRTD: I'm pretty much an all around player, I don't have a favourite class, you give me something (except for max) and I'll be able to perform. I love playing as a group, I detest lonewolfing and games where there are no tools for teamplay. I'm a player that does not like to sit back and do nothing about a situation, I'm the guy willing to run out in the open or sacrifice himself for the greater good. I always want to push up no matter how hard the battle is.

Anything else you'd like to add: I'm not sure if it's an issue for you guys with me not having played any PS1 but I can assure you I'm a quick learner. I'm not having any troubles so far killing, healing, repairing and destroying people/vehicles in the beta. All I have to learn is how the resource and capture system works. (although I'm not a big fan of the last one, feels a bit too much like BF Conquest imo) And as I said I love to play with a group, so I'm sure I'll learn the PS ways fairly quick if I could play with BRTD!

PS: Charlie don't surf!