Events [Apr 18, 2015] Server Smash Against Cobalt (Jaeger)

Nicolai

Co-Leader
Veterans
Mar 9, 2015
Denmark
I have updated the OP with your roles, teams, and classes please check that everything is in order. If you want to train working together with your buddy teammate, I highly recommend doing so in the coming week.

killrainbow

Recruit
Apr 5, 2015
So that everyone knows, if you put yourself down as reserve, you must be able to make it. Do you still want to reserve @Zabnabob, @TGSpike and @killrainbow?

The point of having reserves is that in case on the day in question, someone has car trouble, get the flu, has a death in the family, something out of the ordinary, etc, our reserve can step in and fill their spot guaranteed. Just saying put me in reserve does not fulfill the purpose of a reserve.
if i was reserve, would i be able to join into the battle late? or do I have to be there from the start

Nicolai

Co-Leader
Veterans
Mar 9, 2015
Denmark
if i was reserve, would i be able to join into the battle late? or do I have to be there from the start

Yes, and you have to be able to show up one hour prior to the match start. Even as a reserve. The only reason, why you would be able to join a server smash late, is because someone disconnected for some reason and unable to return.

killrainbow

Recruit
Apr 5, 2015
Yes, and you have to be able to show up one hour prior to the match start. Even as a reserve. The only reason, why you would be able to join a server smash late, is because someone disconnected for some reason and unable to return.
well then nvm i wont be able to come

IronballsMcGinty

Amaze Balls
Veterans
Dec 21, 2012
Sorry guys but I can no longer commit to the server smash. I hope this is enough advance warning for you to be able to get my position covered. Cheers.

Nicolai

Co-Leader
Veterans
Mar 9, 2015
Denmark
Attention everyone! We will host a training on Friday at 7 PM BST / 8 PM CEST! We will be training with the rest of the platoon on this evening! Please confirm your attendance.

Nicolai

Co-Leader
Veterans
Mar 9, 2015
Denmark
If you have the ability to download the public test server prior to tonight's event, then that would be preferable, as I do not have access to our accounts yet.

Nicolai

Co-Leader
Veterans
Mar 9, 2015
Denmark
No, I do not expect that everyone will be present, but I hope to have enough people to have a meaningful walkthrough of the bases we will be fighting at.