Events Arshee outfit spotlight uniform.

What should we wear for the outfit spotlight?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

CombustibleLemon

Salt Miner
Dec 7, 2012
Corfu, Greece
My fellow outfitmembers and planetsmen,

As many of you know next Thursday Night Ops we will be having the outfit spotlight by Arshee live on twitch. This poll was created to determine what camo we should all wear.
Suggestions welcome.

Last edited by a moderator:

dnaRIP

Co-Leader
Staff member
Community Leader
Feb 14, 2012
SolidBareMetal.png
SBC.png

This is what Solid Bare Metal Camo looks like.

Enjie

Staff member
Officer Star Citizen
Mar 2, 2015
urm, (as discussed in armour training) we some times use camos to identify between units or cells as a quick reference point (white prowler with white lightning) and so this may impact that :)

dnaRIP

Co-Leader
Staff member
Community Leader
Feb 14, 2012
This is mainly for the Outfit Introduction that he does right before we start OPs. This is not up for discussion. We will show that we have our shit together by all having the same camo on players and vehicles. It is only one night.

CHAKOTAY99

BRTD Member
Mar 8, 2020
Malta
Feel free to disregard my vote - I have been having a lot of trouble attending the Thursday OPs in particular and I don't think I can realistically make it on time.

CwazyWabbit

BRTD Member
Aug 13, 2017
The solid grey one that was shown is off the table then...? To me looked basic and uniform but a step up from the stocklook for those that care about that. I liked that better as an option over the classic movies space suit...
But ok if these are the set 3 as I understand someone needs to make a selection :)