BRTD and the near future!

YamiNoTenshi

Nov 24, 2012
[quote="ATINOFWOLF" post=17155]Gave platoon leading a go for the first time tonight - I don't think things went too badly.....we got Esamir lock during and I didn't notice anyone not listening.

So thank you very much all who was in platoon tonight - I enjoyed it and would be willing to do it again when required.

Any criticism / points to improve on are welcome.[/quote]

Please wear a prettier dress next time.

Willhellm

Jan 13, 2013
[quote="Wolfman109" post=17082]
On a serious note, the idea of having more air idea isn't a bad idea, the problem however is that currently we have something like 4 dedicated pilots (Yami, Madgelo, MGP and myself) + 5 others "loose" pilots that will pull a mossy from time toanother.
If we want air superiority we either need to recruit a lot of people that wants/love to fly or a dozen people from the outfit needs to drop the "I can't fly for shit" attitude, which I know a lot of people have.
[/quote]

Problem with that is that we currently have no one to lead an air reaper. I often fly alone with my mossi and wish we could be a bit more coordinated in the sky. Every time I was part in an air reaper it was a lot of fun flying as dedicated wingman. Now I often do low flights over enemy bases to exploit the radar and locate enemy troops to give some vision to the ground troops.
Is there no SL for the air reaper?

YamiNoTenshi

Nov 24, 2012
[quote="Willhellm" post=17179][quote="Wolfman109" post=17082]
On a serious note, the idea of having more air idea isn't a bad idea, the problem however is that currently we have something like 4 dedicated pilots (Yami, Madgelo, MGP and myself) + 5 others "loose" pilots that will pull a mossy from time toanother.
If we want air superiority we either need to recruit a lot of people that wants/love to fly or a dozen people from the outfit needs to drop the "I can't fly for shit" attitude, which I know a lot of people have.
[/quote]

Problem with that is that we currently have no one to lead an air reaper. I often fly alone with my mossi and wish we could be a bit more coordinated in the sky. Every time I was part in an air reaper it was a lot of fun flying as dedicated wingman. Now I often do low flights over enemy bases to exploit the radar and locate enemy troops to give some vision to the ground troops.
Is there no SL for the air reaper?[/quote]

I'd love having an airwing again, the few times we actually had a dedicated air squad was lots of fun but it order to have one we really need more pilots in the outfit, we've lost most of the dedicated pilots we had so there isn't much we can do right now.

The lib being a bit shitty doesn't really help either and it's even hard to find people who want to gun them right now.