BRTD in the limelight on FNO!

Wolfman109

Potato Simulator
Oct 2, 2012
Awww god damn it! I have to work that night. :(
Damn I guess you guys have to give them vanu a good woobass for me instead. I'm gonna look forward to catching it on the vod instead. :)

Stubek

Nov 23, 2012
Come on Sharpe thats the scene before Burt Reynolds kills redneck with arrow. Really, its a classic

welph

Veterans
Jul 31, 2014
Then Sharpe you missed the Dueling Banjos, which is the 2:nd known clip from Deliverance!

OMG if you ask nicely, Bpostal could probobly learn you the ropes :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1tqxzWdKKu8

Rolfsky

Oct 19, 2012
www.facebook.com
Eventually, FNO appearance was always going to happen at some point. Which is great of course but personally, I would have hoped this moment to be at a later stage so we could show more unique, outfit-specifically developed game play.

Which brings me to our question: What are we planning to show these guys? Ideally, that would be something unique and awesome of course but most of the awesome & unique gameplay/tactics to show are still kinda in development and not fully proven.
Hopefully we can get some TRAM ops going on as mass Max crashes and Gal drops always make for a good view.

Cyclog

Nov 7, 2012
[quote="Welph" post=15269][quote="Sharpe" post=15257][quote="Stubek" post=15249]Especially in the dark booooy.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9gLN3QoN-q8[/MEDIA][/quote]

WHAT
THE

FUCK

IS

THAT

?[/quote]

WTF Sharpe!! You haven't seen Deliverance

This is THE film you have to see before you die! And I who thought you were an educated man :)[/quote]

I know Sterling Archer is a big fan of Burt Reynolds but I have to watch it after that clip although shooting angles make you think something else
:) :) :) :) :)

D

Dotz0r

[quote="YamiNoTenshi" post=15288]I didn't know we were in the queue ._.[/quote]

we were never in the que.

TobieBrave

Let's drop the Beat!
Jan 12, 2013
Sweden
[quote="YamiNoTenshi" post=15309]So we basically got in because we're space communistically fancy :)[/quote]

I would say its because BRTD has the best Swedes in PS2 :evil:

Bennybones

Mar 12, 2013
I'm pretty awesome but I can't really take all the credit. I heard this AnderzEl guy had a couple of decent streaks back in Battlefield Vietnam and that's cool.

AtlasLazzurs

Nov 25, 2012
Dang...Social circumstances dictate that i won't be able to make it tomorrow...Unless i get shitfaced and call it an early night lol.....The prospect of beer and potential sexy times is too good to pass up.

Though PS2 would be a safer guarantee lol :D

Zumbee

Nov 4, 2012
[quote="AtlasLazzurs" post=15317]Dang...Social circumstances dictate that i won't be able to make it tomorrow...Unless i get shitfaced and call it an early night lol.....The prospect of beer and potential sexy times is too good to pass up.

Though PS2 would be a safer guarantee lol :D[/quote]

Do i need to call your bro and ask him to kidnap you around midnight? :p

Reactions: 1 person

YamiNoTenshi

Nov 24, 2012
[quote="AtlasLazzurs" post=15317]Dang...Social circumstances dictate that i won't be able to make it tomorrow...Unless i get shitfaced and call it an early night lol.....The prospect of beer and potential sexy times is too good to pass up.

Though PS2 would be a safer guarantee lol :D[/quote]

You have failed the republic!

Mokushi

BRTD Member
Mar 2, 2013
www.facebook.com
'Tis time, mutterfrickers!
Get ready from very very early so that we make some serious progress before the event even starts, hopefully we will be able to hear each other on the comms from so much players, all I care is that we stick together and always perform team-bukkakes

Q

Qumulus

Bin up since 05:30 and the kids usually wakes up at 7 on Saturdays, so I don´t think that I would be any good at 2:30 am :D
Good luck all and make us look as awesome as we always are.

griffin

Mar 31, 2013
Damn, I'ts going to be like 4:30 AM for me... Good time to rob something. Anyways, I'll try to show up. :)

GoldenKaos

Oct 7, 2012
Oh, and we weren't in the queue. Someone dropped out and no-one else wanted to step up so Maggie hopped over and asked us for helps.