BRTD Recruitment Landing Page

YamiNoTenshi

Nov 24, 2012
[quote="EddiesMinion" post=32014]Hit me up on Skype (eddiesminion) after 5pm BST this evening if you want English/grammar Nazi stuff doing...just tell me what's needed and it'll be done :)

Sent from my GT-N7105 using Tapatalk[/quote]

I'll have the regular nazi, extra mustard and hubris on the side.

dnaRIP

Co-Leader
Staff member
Community Leader
Feb 14, 2012
[quote="EddiesMinion" post=32014]Hit me up on Skype (eddiesminion) after 5pm BST this evening if you want English/grammar Nazi stuff doing...just tell me what's needed and it'll be done :)

Sent from my GT-N7105 using Tapatalk[/quote]

Juggs and Kraut, please allow EddiesMinion to do the copywriting.

dnaRIP

Co-Leader
Staff member
Community Leader
Feb 14, 2012
[quote="Juggernaut" post=32043]your way behind mate :) voice comms for the winner. already sorted[/quote]

LOL, I should have figured that you would be all over this shit as the site is your baby! GG

Juggernaut

Interwebs Mechanic
Staff member
Administrator
Recruit
Jul 20, 2006
Ireland, Galway
shanecunningham.me
New updated content, big thanks to EddiesMinion for writing this up for us.

About Us

BRTD has had a long and illustrious history since being formed at the release of PlanetSide 1 in 2003. A combined arms outfit, we use all the tools at our disposal to “have fun and get shit done” - a playstyle that has allowed BRTD to remain one of the most active and effective outfits on Auraxis for such a long time.

BRTD prides itself on having a community of players who fight hard and play harder; going from an incisive drop with armour and air support to having a Flash race through hostile territory, we strive to succeed without sacrificing the fun element of gaming. We are Better Red Than Dead. Are you?

Community

Either on our 400-man Mumble server or our forums, one of our strengths is our sense of community. We’re a friendly bunch, so don’t be afraid to speak up!

Combined Arms

Our multi-faceted approach caters to all playstyles. So whether you’re an ace pilot, a panzer general or a dedicated ground-pounder, there’s a place for you in BRTD.

MLG Pro? No.

You’re more Florence Nightingale than Rambo? Engineer extraordinaire? Live for flying a Galaxy? We love our support players and really appreciate good team play.

Krautgamer

Veterans
Aug 14, 2014
Please note, that the MLG is not very well known in non-english countries. Especially in mainland Europe it is in fierce competition to the ESL and therefore hardly known outside the eSports scene.

I would rephrase that MLG part.

dnaRIP

Co-Leader
Staff member
Community Leader
Feb 14, 2012
Maybe you could use both. Just a thought.

Thundestrucks

Veterans
Nov 5, 2013
Poland
[quote="Krautgamer" post=32071]Please note, that the MLG is not very well known in non-english countries. Especially in mainland Europe it is in fierce competition to the ESL and therefore hardly known outside the eSports scene.

I would rephrase that MLG part.[/quote]

I agree i had no idea wth is MLG and is it bad or good thing.

EddiesMinion

Recruitment Officer
Veterans
Jan 20, 2013
Bristol, UK
I only used MLG as an example of an ultra competitive outfit that focuses on kdr *cough* INI *cough*...any alternative that kinda means the same will do

Sent from my GT-N7105 using Tapatalk

Wolfman109

Potato Simulator
Oct 2, 2012
[quote="EddiesMinion" post=32097]Any alternative that kinda means the same will do
[/quote]
Tryhards
ESL (e-sports league, the europearn version of MLG i guess)
Dreamhack pro
Killwhore

Dunno if one of those will work.. :)

dnaRIP

Co-Leader
Staff member
Community Leader
Feb 14, 2012
[quote="Wolfman109" post=32102][quote="EddiesMinion" post=32097]Any alternative that kinda means the same will do
[/quote]
Tryhards
ESL (e-sports league, the europearn version of MLG i guess)
Dreamhack pro
Killwhore

Dunno if one of those will work.. :)[/quote]

I like Tryhards...

Krautgamer

Veterans
Aug 14, 2014
I am coming close to an release candidate, but I still need three good pictures for the facts section. (http://labs.luehrsen-heinrich.de/brtd-landing/#facts)

Can someone make some suggestions?

Also: Please test the page on your browsers and phones and report in any errors or bugs. (Not something that looks different, just something that looks utterly broken.) Screenshots appreciated.

Thank You!

P.s.: I was showing that page to ProSieben Head PR last Thursday, they kinda want to show it somewhere once it's finished.

EddiesMinion

Recruitment Officer
Veterans
Jan 20, 2013
Bristol, UK
Re:Re: BRTD Recruitment Landing Page

[quote="Krautgamer" post=32554]I am coming close to an release candidate, but I still need three good pictures for the facts section. (http://labs.luehrsen-heinrich.de/brtd-landing/#facts)

Can someone make some suggestions?

Also: Please test the page on your browsers and phones and report in any errors or bugs. (Not something that looks different, just something that looks utterly broken.) Screenshots appreciated.

Thank You!

P.s.: I was showing that page to ProSieben Head PR last Thursday, they kinda want to show it somewhere once it's finished.[/quote]

It's looking great my end...nice work! If you need any more proofing/writing, let me know :)

Sent from my GT-N7105 using Tapatalk

Krautgamer

Veterans
Aug 14, 2014
Well, just take the text and form it the way you want it. As per dnaRIP you are our copy writer.

But keep the goal of the page in mind: Everything we say is either "We are awesome!" or "You are a fucktard, if you don't join us!"