Events [Dec 13, 2014] [SS] Miller vs Briggs vs Cobalt (Jaeger)

Wolfman109

Potato Simulator
Oct 2, 2012
It's starting in 1 hour from now.
People are expected to be online now, to set their accounts up.

Waldmenschen

Nov 3, 2014
Landshut, Bavaria, Germany
Quick thought after The ServerSmash ended:

As it was the first Time for me, i was a bit confused on how everything worked as I couldn't attend the 2 Trainings before.
I figured out to get on the Teamspeak DNA mentioned, but not everyone may have seen this.
A quick Step-by-step in the Forums (Join this TS, you get a new Account to log on, etc) would have been great so that SL does not have to repeat everything twice.

But thats just the formal things, the ServerSmash itself was Fun, Big thanks to Aggro and everybody else!

TheRiddic4

Veterans
Nov 6, 2014
England
AMAZING game, Big thanks to Aggro for the brilliant leading and everyone else for the good game. A shame about the result but still a GREAT first experience. Thanks!

StriKe_jk

Recruitment Officer
Veterans
May 25, 2013
Germany
linktr.ee
Simple:

1. You join the TS address you get from here.
  2. You set up your settings (volume, push to talk,...)
  3. You write your Outfit-tag in front of your name (e.g. BRTD StriKe_jk)
  4. (this most of the time happens automatically, if not) You ask the guy in charge (squad leader) to put you in the outfit group.
  5. You will get in the BRTD outfit group, now you can re-edit your name again and remove the "BRTD" in front of your name because you will get it automatically assigned by the server. (You may have to relog)
  6. You join the channel you get told to from the squad leader
  7. You receive the account details (account name, account pw, playername, your name) via TS chat from your squad leader.
  8. You put the number which is behind the player name (e.g. ServerSmashNC258) in front of your TS name (e.g. 258 StriKe_jk)
  9. You log into your account. (Do not delete it!)
  10. You log into your player (DO NOT DELETE IT!!!)
  11. Follow orders.

IronballsMcGinty

Amaze Balls
Veterans
Dec 21, 2012
Well, we didn't win but by Hell, did we play well as a squad and a team. Our unit faced superior numbers throughout the event and still kicked VS arse. The fight at Skydock was just..... epic.

Great game guys and thanks very much to all of you.

Special thanks to Aggro for his awesome leadership. A truly great job.

Looking forward to the next one.

dnaRIP

Co-Leader
Staff member
Community Leader
Feb 14, 2012
We only had 11?

Sent from my rotary phone

Wolfman109

Potato Simulator
Oct 2, 2012
Timezones will always be a problem. I can only do so much about it.
Listning the time in both GMT and CET is the most I can do. To be fair most of our outfit is located within those two timezones (minus our american and russian friends).
People should be able to translate GMT into their own timezone. There are so many online timezone converters that it should never be a problem to figure out, when it's happening.

dnaRIP

Co-Leader
Staff member
Community Leader
Feb 14, 2012
Plus the countdown timer on the homepage and events page should be a clue. WTF!? No blame on your part in the least @Wolfman109

PurpleHippo

A.K.A. xHippo
Nov 10, 2013
It was a damn fun serversmash, 3 sides made it so much more interesting and as a squad we rocked. Great leading and great teamwork.

dnaRIP

Co-Leader
Staff member
Community Leader
Feb 14, 2012
It was a damn fun serversmash, 3 sides made it so much more interesting and as a squad we rocked. Great leading and great teamwork.
I am very thrilled to hear that our squadplay was top notch. That is the most important item that I am concerned with.