Forum Donation Needed for the Outfit

Status
Not open for further replies.

BigAl

Outfit Leader and founder
Staff member
Community Leader
Jan 2, 2006
right guys i havnt asked for donations in a while so the time has come around again
with no one paying there monthly subs for ps1 you are all a bit better of in your pockets
and the umble server is due for renewel
also i am wantiong to send a donation to blooddoves help the kids marathon he is doing so lets see if as a outfit he is in lets give him the help he needs as a team
not asking for miracles just every member to donate what they can £5 $5 it is not alot for a fellow outfit member and towards a good case
so please be generous and hit the button on the left i know we can do this to help him on his way to hitting his target and hey if matt higby can do it so can we

Last edited by a moderator:
R

RedSnow

HITTING the donate button

I like the idea also for the good work Blooddove is doing.

Edit: done I can only spare small donations From time to time, but all little bit helps I think

F

FactualOrc

is there some kind of donator rank? If so, does it have any kind of power?

Juggernaut

Interwebs Mechanic
Staff member
Administrator
Recruit
Jul 20, 2006
Ireland, Galway
shanecunningham.me

Yes there is a Donator Rank
donator-badge.png

No it does not have any kind of power, this is used to run the forums and voice server. We do not use the money for anythings else,
We have to pay for the voice server for the next year in the next 30 days. which is a big bill. we also intend to expand the voice server and website in the future both of which need to be budgeted for.All of this i do for free, i have pay for the website in the past but can't afford to do so now.
But i maintain and upgrade the website/voice for free (Which is between 1-2 hours a day at a minimum to do )

an al has paid for the mumble server in the past and the setting up of it

Last edited:

jo3

Veterans
Jul 31, 2014

Sent a tenner your way hope it helps sorry i can't spare more ATM :(

EddiesMinion

Recruitment Officer
Veterans
Jan 20, 2013
Bristol, UK
It'd need to be a swear bucket, or maybe a skip...on the plus side, we could probably end third world poverty ;)

Donated just the other day :)

Reactions: 1 person

Juggernaut

Interwebs Mechanic
Staff member
Administrator
Recruit
Jul 20, 2006
Ireland, Galway
shanecunningham.me
hi folks

i have given the following the dona-tor rank on forums :

ChromeNewt
CUDEY
EddiesMinion
Eisenhauer
Qumulus
Vanson
YamiNoTenshi

if i have made any mistakes or forgotten anyone let me know there are a few that i couldn't figure out who they are on the website. if you give email in a pm or say the first bit of your email i will give the rank.

on behalf of BRTD comand
Thanks again folks.

Shyrka

Dec 7, 2012
I /think/ I donated a few months ago. I don't think I ever checked whether it had actually gone through though.

Audiofly

BRTD Member
Aug 31, 2014
old topic but worth the bump! . i still cant paypal. they are driving me around the bend .phoneing them is a call into madness and unlimited hold . is there another way to donate?

Status
Not open for further replies.