Elite Dangerous Request (is this the right place?)

Stryke

Fleet Commander
Veterans
Mar 4, 2013
@
That's what you get for not playing with us! [emoji12]

Sent from my rotary phone

@dnaRIP confirmed worthy

marvel_66556.jpg

Reactions: tediousted

PallaDiLardo

Veterans
Jan 12, 2014
Barcelona
Guys I tried to donate, but it is impossible, it always give me an error even if I select SPAIN, he asaked me about American State to fill, and if I don't fill doesn't work, if I fill any state, it doesn't work either :(

And no, I do not want to create a Paypal account for it. Any other way?
Can I have someone account so I can make a transfer?

Hurricane Moon

Red Dice Systems Salvager & Merc for hire
Jul 4, 2015
Southampton UK
hi guys scudmungus sent me over,were looking to make our own divisions in elite dangerous.
im sure he will explain more at some point....
just wanted to introduce myself.....he mentioned you palla.said to say hi to you.

i love elite...i have billions of creds and a killer Annie......im looking to run private military security ops........there is a plan...im waiting for scud to get back on the 21st,and then we can start snowballing,i belive a thread will be put up somewhere staing our current home system?

Hurricane Moon

Jul 4, 2015
Southampton UK
Hey @Hurricane Moon - remember to go here to get full member access to the forums, including the Elite: Dangerous area. Also, if you pop on Mumble now, I can get you registered and you'll be ready to go :)

hiya eddie...i will be on mumble shes all ready to go...but i have to get my wife out of the living room....maybey another hour or so....appreciate your help sir

Hurricane Moon

Jul 4, 2015
Southampton UK
sorry i have not been able to ge ton mumble yet,i will be on at some point tonight,be nice to say hello to a few of you gentlemen.....i think i have applied for every group lol,not sure if thats right,but i do have star citizen aswell as elite dangerous.