GoodBye Beta Bonanza!

S

Snap

The end of this beta is drawing to a close, and I find myself asking others what do you want to do? The answers are very mixed but it is a 50/50 divide on either just going out and doing some hilarious stuff and have some fun, or to go out and get shit done.

So what better way to end beta than to "HAVE SOME FUN AND GET SHIT DONE!" (BRTD LIfestyle)

Thursday Night 8pm GMT "Have Some Fun!"
[ul]
[li]Rave at the Sanctuary[/li]
[li]Galaxy Kamikaze[/li]
[li]Alchoholic Lemons(Some form)[/li]
[/ul]
We are hoping to maybe get our shananigans noticed by a Dev. and hopefully featured on command center again so don't miss out!

Friday Night 8pm GMT "Get Shit Done!"
[ul]
[li]Massive Convoys[/li]
[li]Largest ever Infantry Battle[/li]
[li]Conquer for BRTD[/li]
[/ul]

Don't miss out on what will be the largest scale battle ever on planetside 2 as the beta draws to a close!

Hope to see you there,
-Snap

Mythx

Sep 26, 2012
Damn son i took thursday and friday off for just this type of thing!

KUDOS!!!!

R

RedSnow

On thursday I will be on but very late. Friday I will be there to put a stamp on the worlds with the big red words BRTD

D

Dotz0r

Just think - the amount of outfits across all 3 factions will probably be doing something similar so expect :

#Galaxy crashes
#MASSIVE convoys
#Increased organized resistance.
#Enemy atv races.

and more of the usual stuff but thrown against us, but the biggest threat of all is the outfits trying to conquer. They will push the boat out to cont lock us this time.

dnaRIP

Co-Leader
Staff member
Community Leader
Feb 14, 2012
Should be a f'in kick ass couple of days! I plan on being there Snap.

Yenzal

Nov 7, 2012
I'll be there for the crazy on Thursday and to do my part in proving the superiority of BRTD by warp-gating the NC and VS on Friday! :woohoo:

D

DLC602

Thursday but no Friday. Training day at school so I'll be doing some kind of family related nonsense :)

bpostal

Veterans
Apr 13, 2012
I'll still be in class but I'll try to make up for it by getting shitfaced as soon as possible!

Elbryan

Nov 11, 2012
Damn. Really wanted to have some fun but it's a little late for me as I've got to get up at 3.30 gmt on Friday.

But I'll come get some shit done on Friday night. Thank god for weekend. =)

Huller

Certified walrus
Veterans
Nov 6, 2012
whomever wins on friday, the battle will be epic (record it!) I believe we will see massive amounts of tracer fire, tanks and infantry advances with massive clashes between the factions. all we need to decide now is wich continent will we conquer first

I_C_U

Oct 30, 2012
Will be there Friday... want to play now just insanely busy with work at the moment...

GoldenKaos

Oct 7, 2012
I ... (sometimes I dearly wish profanity was allowed here) - can't make it, the monitor can't link up to my PC after the PC did the thing where it installs some updates then shuts down, now absolutely no response whatever I do, and my uncle who works in a PC shop said something about graphics adapter and it needs to go back to shop. Calling in my warranty after nearly 2 months - BUT WILL MISS END OF BETA. *Goes off to rage in a corner before bursting into tears*.

Make sure you enjoy yourselves regardless - and will this be filmed?

Kur

Aug 26, 2014
Is it the end of Beta tonight or tomorrow? I've been unwell lately so not been able to get into game, so I've lost track of whats going on.