hello and welcome

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bregor

Apr 8, 2013
Hello everyone!

I'm Michiel, IGN Bregor. I'm 29 years old and work as a driver, vehicle park manager and backup planner for the Royal Dutch Airforce. I have been a gamer for 20 or so years and don't plan to stop any time soon.

PS2 has been my first multiplayer FPS experience for a longer period than 2 weeks and I'm enjoying it a lot, something I didn't expect since I'm generally not a real FPS type player. Other games I play atm are GW2, LoL and SC2.

I'm not yet invited into the outfit but that's just a matter of time and I hope to have a lot of fun and be of any use to you all :)

ChipMHazard

Apr 11, 2013
Greetings to all of my fine, ferocious, fellow Terran Republic soldiers.

I'm Brian, a 27 year old student from Denmark.

I'm something of an avid gamer, whenever I have the spare time which I of course do not have as much of as I used to. I even played the original Planetside, albeit not as much as I would have liked.
In PS2 I normally run around as a medic, as such I'm looking forward to healing people without having to run after them or forcing them into a prone state. (Don't blame me that they made it faster to revive than heal, heh.)
A few of you might know me from PSU or from one of my truly evil suicidal charges ingame... Well not so much evil as just bereft of any rational thought, but some times you just need to throw caution to the wind and die in a blaze of glory.

Clone2224

Apr 10, 2013
Hello everyone!

My name is Jeff, I am a student and freelance 3D Visual Effect's and Animation artist... so working in games and films, yay, never have to grow up! :)

I've played a lot of computer games, so hopefully if anyone wants to group up on another game besides PS2 for a night, i'm in as I may very well have the game.

See you on the battlefield, and shout if you need a revive... a grenade will be heading coming to a spot near your head(s) soon.

Jeff.

Ferrus_Manus

Apr 9, 2013
FerrusManus aka Scott

New recruit of Better Red Than Dead

been playing Planetside 2 since the beta sometime last year ( 2012)

I'm from Fife in Scotland but currently in Dundee

Age 21

Just finishing off my 3rd year of web design so I kinda know my way around websites, and to whoever made this one, I say job well done, it's bloody beautiful :p

Carbo

Apr 20, 2013
Hello everyone

My name is Timothy aka Carbo. I am from Sweden and 18 years old

Have been playing planetside 2 since beta and love fps games
I am a real hardcore gamer spending most of my time playing fps games but I play a wide variety of other games too.
Planetside has really got me hooked and i found myself spending hours a day flying ESF or charging into the battle as MAX.

Currently I'm studying social science including psychology and leadership for my second year.
Other than games I play american football and participate in a military organization for youths including survival and medical training

ivorbiggun

Oct 2, 2012
[quote="Juggernaut" post=10]Juggernaut aka Shane

Deputy Leader of Better Red Than Dead

been playing Planetside for 7-8 years on and off

I live in Ireland, Galway on the west coast .

Age 34

Been studying for my Honours Degree in Science In IT at GMIT for the last 4 years. So i'm pretty good with Computers[/quote]

I have family that live just off the tuam road!

Meh u wont care..... but i thought i would share this with the class !

Furayy

May 19, 2013
Furayy aka ZhunHo Ng
I'm here to say hello to every1 :D , because
I am a new recruit in BRTD and I am looking forward to fight with u guys together!
Brother in Arms (YEAH) haha
I am 18 years old and I live in Germany (Cologne)

Well hope to see u guys on the battlefield!! (alive ofc :D)

Hilfin

May 18, 2013
Hi guys

Name's Ross aka Hifin, originally from wales, currently in Birmingham just finishing off my second year in uni studying physics.

Gaming, martial arts and anything on two wheels is about it for my free time :)

See you all ingame :)

StriKe_jk

Recruitment Officer
Veterans
May 25, 2013
Germany
linktr.ee
Jan aka Strike

I'm a 23 year old student and live in germany :)
I like sport (mainly football aka soccer) and gaming.
I just switched to Miller and it will be awesome to play with such a big Outfitt :p
Although I'm low-level again I know alot about this game so you will see me probably always at the front lines!

Will be fun to play with you guys ;)

tyrant1981

May 30, 2013
ste aka sexy as hell, sorry i mean tyrant1981

hey hey guys and dolls brand spanken new shiny member here to your awesome outfit been watching it for a while,

just hollering out to you fine peeps.

i hail from Costa Del Liverpool UK, very sunny :unsure:,

just like to say hope to bring a lot of misery to are mighty republics heavenus enemy's we shall smite them my brothers.

peace out. forgot to say even tho ud get it from user name i,m 31 :side: .

MarseeeTR

Veterans
Jun 2, 2013
Hey guys/gals

I'm Jason (Jase), 22 from Gloucestershire. Working and doing Open Uni Computing and IT.

Sports fan, football (newcastle supporter) but basketball mainly and gaming.

Got a NC BR87 on Woodman and decided to play some TR so what better outfit than BRTD.

Ohalloran

Jun 12, 2013
Aloha,

25 year old viking-scouser with a foothold in Norway. Joined the outfit to kick some NC and VS butt without getting run over by friendly tanks ...and getting shot in the back by squadmates.

Work in the NoRAF (no I'm not a pilot :p).

See you on the battlefield!

Wanderingigor

Hurter of feelings.
Veterans
Jan 20, 2013
Directly under the earth's sun.......now.
[quote="Ohalloran" post=18503]Aloha,

without getting run over by friendly tanks ...and getting shot in the back by squadmates.

[/quote]

Wrong Outfit!

All new applicants are to report to Commissar Stubek to have their picture taken for the Wall.

TobieBrave

Let's drop the Beat!
Jan 12, 2013
Sweden
[quote="Ohalloran" post=18503]Aloha,

25 year old viking-scouser with a foothold in Norway. Joined the outfit to kick some NC and VS butt without getting run over by friendly tanks ...and getting shot in the back by squadmates.

Work in the NoRAF (no I'm not a pilot :p).

See you on the battlefield![/quote]

A scandinavian brother! Welcome! A piece of advise, watch out for Stubeks Liberator! :evil:

Status
Not open for further replies.