Aug 4, 2013
Hey guys I'm Rob ingame Degrotekapau I live in holland
Love to play FPS games and [ SupAir ] Paintball
and for a living i work as a Painter

LynXSpain

Aug 20, 2013
LynXSpain

Hi all from Spain,

I have played a lot planetside 1 and i played planetside 2, 1 year ago but not too much, now im back to rox this xD

asa193

Aug 19, 2013
Hi all, i'm Fedor from Russia.

I don't know what to say. I'm 20 years old student. I'm studing for programmer.I like video games on PC, nowdays i waiting Rome TW 2, archeage and othere intresting games.

EmilyFrances

Aug 21, 2013
Hey guys! My name is Em and I'm from Australia :) I'm pretty much new to FPS games but I'm excited to learn!
I'm 19 and I'm currently at University studying to be a preschool/primary school teacher.
You'll all probably see me around, I"ve been hanging around a little in the last few days, esp in the mumble channel. Don't be afraid to say hi to me :D I don't bite... much haha

Looking forward to being a part of BRTD!

GeekZo

Dec 8, 2012
May I be the first? (sure Geek) - Thanks.
What the holy freaking bloody shit – OMG you have the freaking best initials! I didn’t even notice the blue paint or the fact that you seems to be one of the mythical creatures called a girl.
Welcome, welcome. :cheer:

GeekZo

Dec 8, 2012
[quote="YamiNoTenshi" post=21060]Settle down and go back in your cage, Geek, we'll let you out if we need you.[/quote]

NEVER!
You can’t tell me what to do. * na na na na na na na na na na na na na na na na GeekZo!*

Irathi

Community Leader
Aug 21, 2013
Hello

I'm Jogeir, 26 from Norway.

I work fulltime, have a kid(1,5y) and a wife who thankfully share my interest in computer games. She doesn't play much else than wow and facebook games though.

Personally I've played PS1 since 2005, tried it first right after release 2003, loved it since. When I tire from Planetside I play WoW, BF3, Diablo3, Civ5, + some other stuff. It might sound like I play a lot, but usually it is only after 7PM when my baby girl sleeps.

I played some with BRTD in PS1 and know a couple of you, like Nutshell and jeff, but I'm happy to see so many new people as well. I'm going away for 16 days, vacation, (SF,CA) so I won't be able to play much until after the trial membership, but if im not kicked by the time I get back I look forward to play some more with you.

EY2L

Aug 21, 2013
Greetings to all Players of BRTD :D ! I'm a new member of BRTD. In game name is ey2l, you could call me Eugene =D
:woohoo:

DutchHeads

Aug 22, 2013
well hello there all :)

my name is Niels or DutchHeads, i'm 20 years old and only started 3/4 days ago with PS2.
I just came back from a match with the guys in mumble and all i can say is, it was great fun. Thanks for that :)

DutchHeads

tediousted

Omelette du Fromage
Veterans
Aug 22, 2013
Yarm, UK.
vimeo.com
Hi there,
I'm Chris, tediousted in game, call me as you want. I'm from France, i generally play on week evenings, and night time on we.
I'm working as network admin in a school and video/photo editor on my free time.
cool to be here!
cheers

maxcorr

Aug 24, 2013
hi there i am maxcorr i am from Germany 33 years old and bedsides playing pc games
i love to fly model planes

Trammel

Aug 23, 2013
Trammel aka Rob,

Hey all thanks for inviting me into your outfit!

Im a 37 year young gamer from Rotterdam Holland and have enjoyed allot of light assault since beta and launch on Woodman. After a few months break having decided to reroll my br60TR main in favor of Miller (im a one toon guy) is something i am not regretting one bit!

At the moment im spending allot of time ingame again so if you see me on roaming around on odd times im always up for a squad!

bethony

Aug 29, 2013
Hey brtd im an 18 year old Australian and I love it.. im a an army cadet of 4years service and I hold the NCO rank of CPL (Corporal). The reason I joined brtd is I started playing planet side 2 looking for a game similar to battlefield well I found something even better I instantly fell in love with this game and ive clocked over 36 hours on the game since AUG26. I wanted to take this game to the next step and get out of the noob field and realy sink my teth into this game with a bunch of mates who wanna do the same and have fun at the same time/

I also have my full certification in Automotive mechanical (im a mechanic) I love cars almost as much as gaming.

I do have a pet hate..Trolling when not required (when your in a seriouse game and you have that one jerk making your life difficult. ill troll you sometimes but when theres nothing seriouse going on or where just screwin around.

Last but not least I am very patriotic I love my country and will lay my life down for it. I want put up with anyone bad moutjhing Australia or paying out the ADF unless its in good taste (if we r havin a laugh amongst friends its chill but when it goes to far :angry: :p

To sum me up im a strict but fun Auzzie who loves rifles , fast food ,Playing non stop video games and sharing in some amzeing victorys and sadistic defeats with awesome mates.. Lest we forget

bpostal

Veterans
Apr 13, 2012
[quote="ProudANZAC" post=21451]Hey brtd im an 18 year old Australian and I love it.. im a an army cadet of 4years service and I hold the NCO rank of CPL (Corporal). The reason I joined brtd is I started playing planet side 2 looking for a game similar to battlefield well I found something even better I instantly fell in love with this game and ive clocked over 36 hours on the game since AUG26. I wanted to take this game to the next step and get out of the noob field and realy sink my teth into this game with a bunch of mates who wanna do the same and have fun at the same time/

I also have my full certification in Automotive mechanical (im a mechanic) I love cars almost as much as gaming.

I do have a pet hate..Trolling when not required (when your in a seriouse game and you have that one jerk making your life difficult. ill troll you sometimes but when theres nothing seriouse going on or where just screwin around.

Last but not least I am very patriotic I love my country and will lay my life down for it. I want put up with anyone bad moutjhing Australia or paying out the ADF unless its in good taste (if we r havin a laugh amongst friends its chill but when it goes to far :angry: :p

To sum me up im a strict but fun Auzzie who loves rifles , fast food ,Playing non stop video games and sharing in some amzeing victorys and sadistic defeats with awesome mates.. Lest we forget[/quote]

Welcome to the outfit! I worked with a detachment of Kiwi's (Not Australian sure, but about as close as I can get) in Afghanistan back in 2004, great folks.
We should have some good times

Reactions: 1 person

ImANoob

Aug 23, 2013
hey new to the outfit just got accepted just wanted to stop by and say hello all,

im Seán im from ireland and i mostly play medic so hopefully use wont be on the floor to long when im around ;-)

ksagamer

ARE YOU MAD
Mar 24, 2013
Re:رد: hello and welcome

[quote="ImANoob" post=21475]hey new to the outfit just got accepted just wanted to stop by and say hello all,

im Seán im from ireland and i mostly play medic so hopefully use wont be on the floor to long when im around ;-)[/quote]

But but you are Noob XD

YamiNoTenshi

Nov 24, 2012
[quote="Our Lord Scudmungus" post=21499]GREETINGS!

KISSES FOR ALL!

XXXX

:lol:[/quote]

Take your kisses off me you damn dirty duck!

Reactions: 1 person
Status
Not open for further replies.