hello and welcome

Status
Not open for further replies.

Drastoman

Nov 12, 2013
Drastoman here.

37 years living in Sweden.

Played Planetside 1 with the Bridgeburners a long time ago but completely new to PS2 so I am trying to get used to it still.

Developer and Business efficiency Mumbo Jumboist by day, medic by night. Also had some great time in the Galaxy.

Got two small kids so my AFKs might come at any time. ;)

ELcrappo

Nov 14, 2013
Hi guys,
Im a new recruit in BRTD, looking forward to fight alongside you all.

I'm 18 years old and live in Denmark. When I'm not playing Planetside2 I'm either studying or spending time with my real life friends.
I have been playing Planetside 2 for quite a while now, and have experience with other fps games on top of that.
I prefer to play as heavy assault, or sometimes pilot a Lib

See ya guys on Auraxis

RuskyT

Nov 21, 2013
Hello everybody,

My name's Andrei, nick's Rusky, I'm 27, living near Cambridge, UK and working as a software developer.

I've not played PS1 but have been playing PS2 (on and off) since the tech test (before the beta started).
Since launch I've been mostly playing my NC char on Ceres, but since I've found Ceres to be lacking in good outfits in general I decided to move to Miller where it seems there's always some fun to be had!

Still getting used to the TR guns/mbt (I love tanking and gunning for everything :p ) but I'm getting there.

Looking forward to playing with you guys soon :)

Cheers

Daemonata

Nov 23, 2013
Sup people!

Daemonata here ( supposed to be Demonata, but the name was taken :( ) Friends just say Demon.

I'm a 20 year old male from Norway, currently working on my apprenticeship as a on-site computer Techician.
Outside of gaming i play bass guitar, Case modding, drink my brains out and train Free running.

Rensvind

Nov 21, 2013
Lo people, new recruit here. 28 year old dude from the dark forests of central Sweden. When I'm not gaming I usually read or listen to books. Mainly history, but a lot of fantasy and scifi novellas as well.

Gimmers

Nov 30, 2013
Hi, Im Gimmers (In game name SirGimmers18)
20 year old from England, UK, near Lincoln. Been and avid gamer, and enjoying planetside for quite a while.
Im currently studying History at university.
See you all on Auraxis!

HiddenDark

Dec 17, 2013
Hello folks
irl Jake Ps2 name HiddenDark Feel free to call me Jake on Mumble :)
Age 27

little bit about myself Swedish nationality used to live in gothenburg and also lived in England Buckinghamshire 5 years before i migrated back to Sweden and now days i live in Cordoba Spain with my beautiful lovely Spanish wife who laughs and calls me fking noob everytime i get killed in ps2 :(

that's short and simple i guess :D

FaleshSB

Dec 17, 2013
Hey,

I'm 33 years old from York and have been playing online games since Ultima Online. I really like open world PvP focusing on team play so I had a blast in todays ops. :D

My favorite game so far has been Darkfall, it was an open world free for all PvP game with full loot and manual aiming. The adrenaline you got from fighting in that game, or even just farming since you could be jumped at any time, was incredible. Shame it went to shit but after playing it I can't see myself ever playing a WoW clone again.

JamalTyroneJordan

Dec 21, 2013
Hi guys I'm Duncan

Been playing planetside since i was probably about 10/11 on and off and used to play in a top 10 wow raiding guild.

I'm 21 years old and currently studying electronic engineering at Bristol UWE but am originally from Solihull in the west midlands

Fknmqgnets

Dec 22, 2013
Hey guys !

Fknmqgnets here ( well i wanted to avoid Profanity on Planetside2 but you can call me FuckingMagnets or Magnets, way more simple :woohoo: ) i'm 21 and i'm from France !
I don't know if i'm the only frog-eater but i live in Lille which is in the North of France, i'm actually preparing an exam in order to study in a nursing school. I was also studying in a Business school but i wasn't really liking it and i wanted to enlist in the French Army as a Helicopter Pilot but i got a health issue ( insignificant for a civilian, but quite problematic for a pilot :dry: ) that broke my dream.

Anyway i was a big WoW player ( rank 13 / gladiator and sh*t ) but i really stopped videogames until i discovered Planetside 2.

Hope my english is not as bad as my piloting skill and see you soon !

RaegnarTR

Dec 22, 2013
Hi!

My name is David, 28, from Vienna, Austria. I've been playing games for about half of my life - console & pc - and I'm grateful for being accepted into BRTD!
I've only been in mumble for like half an hour and I met some amazing people and we rocked the hell outa an alert!
I'm really looking forward to dominate Auraxis with all of you! :)

In rl I work as a paramedic which can be quite stressful, but luckily I have enough free time to take my mind off work - aka killing stuff in PS2!

merry x-mas, David

McCreary

Dec 25, 2013
What's up everyone!

Ingame I'm Chulla, though my Forum Name is McCreary (It's my surname, either name is fine with me.)

Just joined a few hours ago and I'm looking forward to hanging out with you guys.

For the most part there isn't much to say, I work a simple job and I used to play a lot of online games before I settled down into Planetside 2.

Anyhow, I hope to see you guys ingame soon.

VIKINGBRO

Dec 26, 2013
Hey ho

Danie, 28, Gothenburg/Sweden. I study on and off (liberal artsy stuff) and work at the student union at my uni. Like most of you I have played games since I could speak. Never PS1 though, mainly due to me confusing it with planescape torment (idk why).
I'm a music junkie and listen to all kinds of stuff and I love to share links to whatever new music I've just found :D

Cheers!

c0rf3l

Dec 27, 2013
Hi~

Mike 25 from UK

Started playing FPS games at an early age but spent the past 6/7 years playing MMO's. Recently discovered PS2 as it seems to cater to a bit of both my game preferences.

Generally I'll be a bit quiet in mumble but that's mostly cause there always seem to be a lot of people in there and I tend to just listen rather than clog up comms :p

cacth66

Jan 12, 2013
Just wanted to post that i just rejoined in game and was inactive for awhile and just singed up for member ship for ps2 so going to be playing alot. Just asking to be reinstated on the site and also saying thank you for reinviting me in the outfit. BRTD For life :)

BrotherJack

Jan 5, 2014
Hey guys, I'm looking forward to playing with you as I have seen you in action and was quite impressed. Hope to do some heavy weapons squad support for you fellas.

5P4NN3R

Jan 9, 2014
Hi, used to play FPS a lot back in the day. Was a huge fan of Tribes [TAC] Mod (touch the ground = insta death, forcing team play with flying APC's)

http://youtu.be/etTEP2aSBLQ

But got stuck in MMO's since then, then I tasted PS2 and so here I am.

Huge SF fan across all media's.

Single parent so when i do play, i take my game time relativly seriously, but having fun all the same.

LovesYouVanu

Jan 14, 2014
Hey,
I'm a nightshift worker from Norway, with a diverse like in games. With the exception of mmorpg's, after years of WoW I feel sick at just the thought of playing one :pinch:

The best game of all time, I believe to be planetside 1. PS2 lacks alot of the options and depth, but is still great with some teamplay.

If you're wondering about my name, I may or may not be a vanu spy. Been a member of Vanu Corporation since the dawn of time, unfortunately VC has been a ghost town in planetside for a very long time, and I got sick of waiting while hoping it would revive like a phoenix and return to the glory days. So I came here :p

BullHorn

Jan 18, 2014
Hi guys, I'm new!

Name is David, 24 years old from Israel. Working for HP, often abroad.

Whenever I'm not abroad, I'm at home, playing videogames. :)

-EDIT: Oh, my IGN is Donsky but I'm BullHorn everywhere else.

Status
Not open for further replies.