hello and welcome

Status
Not open for further replies.

Our Lord Scudmungus

Sep 1, 2013
[quote="YamiNoTenshi" post=21504][quote="Our Lord Scudmungus" post=21499]GREETINGS!

KISSES FOR ALL!

XXXX

:lol:[/quote]

Take your kisses off me you damn dirty duck![/quote]

YOUR BODY SAYS NO BUT MINE SAYS YES

PEASANTS

Recruit
Jul 30, 2013
Hey I'm PEASANTS.

In Planetside, I have played since Beta as a Lieutenant of the 666th Devil Dogs which I recently left to help my sleep schedule and also because the Senior Officers were all dumb fucks. I'm fairly well-versed in Leadership, a slightly above-average individual player and I primarily play Heavy and Medic. I know the Galaxy better than any vehicle, and I love romantic walks along the beach and terrifying passengers.

As a human being, I'm a student of, like, IT and shit, and I have a very vague understanding of many fields such as programming, music, design and also do bad voice acting.
Here's my youtube channel if you love bad videos: http://youtube.com/abylitea

Telerk

Sep 10, 2013
Hi all,

Just joined as a recruit.

I pretty much have only played two games for many, many years - Battlefield (all variants) and Planetside. I'm a casual, friendly, calm gamer that loves large maps with vehicles - but mainly play as a foot soldier - I just like taking on vehicles :) I'm "better than average" (whatever that means!) but broadly because I don't mix it up much. I tend to choose a class/weapon and stick with it - which allows me to compete with more "hardcore" opponents whilst not always getting many hours on the battlefield. I recently bought a playstation 3 to ready me for the arrival of my playstation 4 in Nov - which I chose over the Xbox One primarily to play PS2 on it!

My other hobby (although not for last few months) is Airsoft - which is simple fps gaming in a real environment where falling over is painful and weapons never reload as fast as you would like :)

I work in computing - I completed 16 years with Microsoft end of 2012 and have spent 2013 chilling after doing a downsize to a tiny cottage in Yorkshire nearer to parents etc. I plan to spend 2014 doing software development ... just need to brush up before then :)

My wife hates video games and computers (see above!!!) but in a good week I can sneak in a few sessions, typically after 10pm.
I cant always talk on comms (pc vs bedrooms) but I do listen :)

Looking forward to some great sessions.

P.S. I'm just switching this eve from plus.net to bt but I hope it will be smooth. It may be Thursday/Friday before I see you on Auraxis.

Commisour

Sep 15, 2013
Hey, I just got accepted as a trial in the outfit. I go by two names on the internet, Commisour or Brimgreth. I play a massive array of PC games, I write game reviews and experiences as well as edit and publish videos through friends.

In real life I've just finished my psychology studies and having a few years off before heading to university to hopefully do something decent on the planet. I live with my girlfriend Hannah, and have for about a year and a half now (so sometimes I might not be able to speak on the Mic past 10-11ish when she goes to bed...)

But overall I'm just a regular British chap who enjoys games and playing to good standard. Nice to be here, looking forward to playing.

PEASANTS

Recruit
Jul 30, 2013
WELCOME TO THE MARSHLANDS MOTHERFUCKER

[video=youtube;rnsFNTA3sbs]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rnsFNTA3sbs[/MEDIA]

MadArlequin

Sep 20, 2013
Sup Im MadArlequin.

I'm 22 years old and from Spain.

I was a good airchav, but since the past where they touched the M18 I dont use my mossie as much as before. I usually play as medic and enginner or in a max.

I also love rugby, but sadly since I'm a spaniard I cant see good teams usually.

heavystrike

Sep 28, 2013
hello all i m heavy strike just recent player in outfit

i m 31 and i live in France ( Grenoble )

i play planetside 1 before and i come planetside 2 one month ago

RedEye

Jan 16, 2013
[quote="heavystrike" post=22838]hello all i m heavy strike just recent player in outfit[/quote]
Having three Strikes in the same platoon is gonna be confusing, it was bad enough with two of them. :D

Tanatos - Elianora

Oct 1, 2013
Hey ppl

My name is Vadim in game I play with a female char Elianora.
I am 25 from Tel Aviv Israel and hopefully will be a biochemistry major in a few years :)

MarcusMcDiel

Oct 8, 2013
Good evening/morning, this is Steven aka MarkusMcDiel ingame, just call me Marcus if you want.
I'm a 23 years old human male from the (more or less) wonderful city of Berlin, Germany. I'm currently on my way to become a game design student, though that's still on the horizon. Meh, details. Anyhoo, I'm a frequent reader of books, player of games and watcher of teh youtubez.
And I found Planetside because of the TRs mighty Overlord John "TotalBiscuit" Bain. Prepare for your mandatory mind wipes!

BakaneSan

Nov 5, 2013
Anime
Hello Im Albert im from Russia ingame name is BakaneSan.
I hope to play with you guys in squads and platoons.
I have 4 parrots 2 of them are are accustomed to hands and i love them one is a girl her name is Princesa and boys name Krasnenkiy. they are cocktail parrots.
my english is not very good sorry.

Mellowlite

Nov 10, 2013
Hi guys, I'm Mellowlite, but feel free to call me "Lok", that's what I'm usually called.
I'm 17 years old and enjoy playing planetside and other games when I am not studying or doing other stuff.
Happy to be here and get to play with you guys!
I've been playing Planetside 2 for quite a while now and I can see my own improvements from day to day. I usually like to be in the skies soaring in my Mossie :p

See ya on the battlefield comrades

Aggropatics

PERKELE
Veterans
Nov 9, 2013
Hello, Aggropatics here. You can call me Aggro for short.

I am 26 and I play planetside 2 on the side from my work. I am into flying and infantry.

See you on the battlefield!

Feawinn

Nov 11, 2013
Hey guys, Feawinn here real name Martin.

I'm 26 years old and live in sweden. I'm working as a programmer/consultant since 2 years back.

Never played planetside 1, but Ive been playing planetside 2 on and off since the release.

See you guys ingame!

Nov 11, 2013
Hey guys. My real name is James.

I'm 24 years old and I live in Germany due to work.

I've played Planetside 1 off and on since release and now playing PS2 on a normal basis.

Status
Not open for further replies.