hello and welcome

Status
Not open for further replies.

Murkula9

Feb 8, 2014
Did i allready do this? humm... Yeah im Turo Nieminen 4 years original planetside as RangerMechInfantry i played in this outfit quite a bit:) Now i have returned in Planetside2 and as some know i owned the battle islands and used to have margaritas and chair back there. Now planetside2 doesnt have battle islands and my realestate deals bit dust:)

Dim and BigAl im sorry about those downpayments for your bungalows:)

Nicaz

Feb 7, 2014
Hey All

Well Im Nicki,35 years old from Denmark,Im a dad with kids.
Im a old BRTD player from PS and now Im back to have some fun with you all.
I do also have a post made earlier on this post Templarblade made for some years ago,sadly rl took my time so i did not have time to play PS 2 until now,its on page 2 if i ain't wrong :whistle:

BrokenOne82

Feb 18, 2014
Hi

I'm Diego a soon to be 32 year old from a little village near Zurich.

After a long time as a console only player, I have now switched back to pc gaming and very much enjoy the large scale of planetside.

Due to my working hours I can't play as much as I used to but I will still be one for 1-3 hours every day. My main focus will be Combat Medic, Engineer or Heavy, at least at the beginning :).

Brainlaag

Feb 26, 2014
Heyhey, names Brain. Just freshly joined the outfit and I'm looking forward to countless hours of fun with you ladies.

I'm from northern Italy, the alps to be precise. Played many games, from the competitive scene, to highly control and teamwork oriented communities in various games and mods. I love snowboarding and skating and I'm currently studying environmental engineering, while working in a youth center. I've got a tight schedule but until summer comes, I'll commit as much time as possible to our cause, so that the TR may prosper further on Miller.

Peace & Love.

Jenstagib

Mar 2, 2014
Hi everyone

I'm Jens. I work in IT and do long hours, but in the evening I like to relax with a couple of games of dota and planetside.
On PS2 you'll find me mostly on the frontlines as a medic or as an engineer. I also like to drive sunderers, but at this moment my sunderers are only good for attracting rockets.

Either way, I just hope to have fun in this outfit. See you ingame!

TweatyNL

Apr 14, 2014
Heey, name is Jos. Im from holland. and im a beginner on planetside 2, but im a quick learner.
I like to play as heavy assault behind the enemy lines.
Did play to many games. but planetside 2 is one of the best game i think!
Ill hope to have alot of fun with you guys and hope to learn more about the game!
Have many hours to play this game at this time.
Just waiting now for an outfit. so we can play!

CyrixBlack

BRTD Member
Apr 14, 2014
Hello,
Im CyrixBlack, I've been playing online games for over 15 years now (crazy), my fav games over the years:
Mechwarrior 4
Tribes 2
EvE Online
WoW
CoV
GW2
MWO
Simons Magic Uncle
MineCraft
PS2

Im 32 from england, I have 2 kids but I still have the evenings to play me games. I like jafacakes and digging holes.

Yognaught and proud!

chi1701

Apr 24, 2014
Hi
Im Chi, been playing online and offline games for years. Been playing PS2 for about a month, utilising the medic and engineer. (started with wasp no character has 0 cert).

Played MWO, EvE-Online, WoW, CoX, Champs online, GW2, STO, NW, MC and PS2.

Any more info, just ask.

nbu2

Apr 27, 2014
hello!
I am nbu2 and i am 36 years old. I live near Nottingham, England and i drive forklift trucks for a living. My name (nbu2) is pronounced like this 'nabootoo' or 'naboo' but whatever you like really.
Ive been playing PS2 since beta but i never played PS1 - i do play other games usually when miller is on derp mode, mostly DayZ,Civ5 and lately a bit of Titanfall.
my steam name and origin ID is -nbuotoo
feel free to friend me.

UncoolNoob1971

May 9, 2014
Aye ol' chaps :) I'm a new recruit I just joined, thanks to Sharpe for accepting my application. I look forward to the outfit I have heard many great things about it, especially in-game. :)

Asherigo

May 2, 2014
At last.

Hi all! Patrice from France here :whistle: .

I played PS1 for a while and PS2 since beta always red.
I'm a versatile casual gamer looking for fun big battles and strategy.

I'm almost every evening in the game and always on mumble.
You won't hear me often because I don't speak a proper English and my kids sleep close to where I play.
But I HEAR you and understand well.
When I'm not listening to music.

Happy to be with you from anywhere you are.

For the love of the red colour!

Ellynora

Veterans
Feb 2, 2014
[quote="Asherigo" post=32206]
You won't hear me often because I don't speak a proper English and my kids sleep close to where I play.
[/quote]

Dont be shy.... you shouldnt feel like you cant talk to us.
Most of us dont have english as their first language.

Welcome!

EddiesMinion

Recruitment Officer
Veterans
Jan 20, 2013
Bristol, UK
Re:Re: hello and welcome

[quote="Asherigo" post=32206]At last.

Hi all! Patrice from France here :whistle: .

I played PS1 for a while and PS2 since beta always red.
I'm a versatile casual gamer looking for fun big battles and strategy.

When I'm not listening to music.

Happy to be with you from anywhere you are.

For the love of the red colour![/quote]

Bienvenue :)

Asherigo

May 2, 2014
[quote="EddiesMinion" post=32217]

Bienvenue :)[/quote]

That's very kind thank you to you all :blush:

[quote="Ellynora" post=32215]

Dont be shy....

[/quote]

Ahahah! Headshot. I'll do my best give me few days ;)

TerrFox

May 23, 2014
Hey, Thanks for accepting for the trial

Im Rich and im 24 from england.

Can be online most nights unless work says otherwise :) Looking for some good co-ordinated action and hopefully I can help along the way

see you all on the battlefield later on

Grynch

Jun 14, 2014
Greetings !

I'm Grynch

I'm 20 and from Croatia

Playing PS2 regularly on a daily basis and I hope for some madness in all the bars on Auraxis ya' Reds!

Just finishing up my first year final exams in Electronics at the University Department of Professional Studies in Split so fixing up broken vehicles and Maxes is not a problem even though i like to play as Light Assault the most but I'm still versatile when it comes to PS2 roles and situations

See you guys in-game!

PS

I hate Japanese Football referees

Pozdrav!

ClayReynolds

Jun 18, 2014
Hi I'm ClayReynolds (Clay for short), 31 from Scotland.

I'm a truck mechanic, massive geek and gamer.

You'll normally find me as an engineer driving or flying something or just running around repairing everything in sight!

Was on Mumble tonight and met some right nutjobs there so if nothing else, the chat in the outfit is going to be worth the joining!

Status
Not open for further replies.