Ironballs is on the bench

IronballsMcGinty

Amaze Balls
Veterans
Dec 21, 2012
Hey guys. I haven't been playing games for a while because my pc died on me. Having spunked most of my money on a new house etc. I'm having to save up again for a new pc. It's probably going to be another month before I can play games again, although at least I'll have a nice new X99 system and Geforce 1080 to play on. :D
Seriously though, I'm suffering games withdrawal syndrome. This probably wasn't the best time to quit smoking!

Reactions: Wanderingigor

bpostal

Veterans
Apr 13, 2012
But at least you've got a spiffy new house right? Buy a hooker for each room and fuck your way around the house. Time yourself and try to beat your high score! That should help with the withdrawls in more ways than one.

Either way, we'll see ya soon. Best of luck!

xoxo,
bp

Nutshell

Veterans
Aug 2, 2014

Da-Fort

Veterans
Jun 12, 2012
Hey guys. I haven't been playing games for a while because my pc died on me. Having spunked most of my money on a new house etc. I'm having to save up again for a new pc. It's probably going to be another month before I can play games again, although at least I'll have a nice new X99 system and Geforce 1080 to play on. :D
Seriously though, I'm suffering games withdrawal syndrome. This probably wasn't the best time to quit smoking!

Quiting smoking is the best you can do. Save some money for other habits.

welph

Veterans
Jul 31, 2014
ramsay-bolton-game-of-thrones-splendido-raggio-sole-1200x630.jpg

Hitman Zeus

Rated 'Adult Only'
Veterans
Nov 19, 2012
But at least you've got a spiffy new house right? Buy a hooker for each room and fuck your way around the house. Time yourself and try to beat your high score! That should help with the withdrawls in more ways than one.

Either way, we'll see ya soon. Best of luck!

xoxo,
bp

Personal experience @bpostal?

IronballsMcGinty

Amaze Balls
Veterans
Dec 21, 2012
You lot would lead me to some really dark places if I listened to you. Dark places in which I'd probably get pounced on by Londo before being raped, drugged and tortured to death (in no particular order). Bad, bad people. :D

Reactions: Yorkist and bpostal

bpostal

Veterans
Apr 13, 2012
You lot would lead me to some really dark places if I listened to you. Dark places in which I'd probably get pounced on by Londo before being raped, drugged and tortured to death (in no particular order). Bad, bad people. :D

Take video, we'll make you a star!

IronballsMcGinty

Amaze Balls
Veterans
Dec 21, 2012
Just an update - I'm not dead but I delayed buying my new pc since I'm blowing a wad of cash on a garage conversion (into my own man/bat cave) and a complete rebuild on a large conservatory. My wife has informed me that I'll be back online by Christmas because she's sick of me stealing her laptop for work and has demanded that I 'stop pissing about and buy the bloody pc!'.

Hopefully see you soon guys!

TheRiddic4

Veterans
Nov 6, 2014
England
Just an update - I'm not dead but I delayed buying my new pc since I'm blowing a wad of cash on a garage conversion (into my own man/bat cave) and a complete rebuild on a large conservatory. My wife has informed me that I'll be back online by Christmas because she's sick of me stealing her laptop for work and has demanded that I 'stop pissing about and buy the bloody pc!'.

Awesome to hear man/batman

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

dnaRIP

Co-Leader
Staff member
Community Leader
Feb 14, 2012

Good to hear you slacker!