Bang to rights.
5ce.jpg

Reactions: IronballsMcGinty

IronballsMcGinty

Amaze Balls
Veterans
Dec 21, 2012
I have a new machine!!!!!
Ordered a new computer and monitor today. Should arrive in about a week. Will be gaming in about a week + 1 minute.
The only good thing about not having any money left is that I'm too busy crying over that to realise that I will soon no longer have a life because it WILL BE DEVOTED TO PLAYING GAMES. Mwhahahaha!

IronballsMcGinty

Amaze Balls
Veterans
Dec 21, 2012
So I ordered the new monitor and because it said 'delivery in approx. 1 week', I didn't bother paying an extra £20 to have my pc rushed through processing and delivered within 2 days. I mean seriously, what's the point of paying extra money to stare at my pc in a box while waiting my for monitor to arrive.

I got a text 18 hours later saying my monitor would be delivered within the next 3-4 hours.

I now have to stare at my monitor while waiting my for pc to arrive.

Fuck my life.

bpostal

Veterans
Apr 13, 2012
So I ordered the new monitor and because it said 'delivery in approx. 1 week', I didn't bother paying an extra £20 to have my pc rushed through processing and delivered within 2 days. I mean seriously, what's the point of paying extra money to stare at my pc in a box while waiting my for monitor to arrive.

I got a text 18 hours later saying my monitor would be delivered within the next 3-4 hours.

Fuck my life.
It sounds like now is the time to buy some lotto tickets!

Da-Fort

Veterans
Jun 12, 2012

Fuck my life.

#feelsbadman
#thestruggle

IronballsMcGinty

Amaze Balls
Veterans
Dec 21, 2012
New pc arrived today. I've named it The Beast. The monitor is called Monitor Monroe and she is as sexy as fuck. I'm going to thrash the shit out of them both. (insert Pulp Fiction rape scene here).

Got work to do at the moment but I look forward to gaming with you guys next Tuesday evening if anyone is around. Only four more sleeps! :)