Events [Oct 26, 2014] ServerSmash Miller vs Cobalt, featuring BRTD (Hossin, Jaeger server)

Irathi

Community Leader
Aug 21, 2013
How you know we were bottom? Anyway thats why i wrote we should get squad earlier or quit SS like MCY at the very begining not after signing in.

But what i like in SS is opportunity to fight vs other server people and watch how they play.
"For those of you who are curious that is also the order in which outfits were voted in. Draw your own conclusions from that if you wish."
Vogu is 2nd ..

we are 4th last

ChipMHazard

Apr 11, 2013
Aye, it's not suspecious in the least >_> <_<
The main issue with voting systems, they can easily be rigged by assholes.

Irathi

Community Leader
Aug 21, 2013
@dnaRIP @Edgewalkr

So I'm on mumble talking about the SS event and that we had to forfeit our spot for not having enough people..

At least 4 out of the 9 in the channel was unaware that we needed more players because they don't check in on the forums.

Tbh I think the reason we didn't get enough members isn't because of lack of interest, but for some reason they don't get the message..

I don't know how to make it any clearer though... we even got an email message about it..

ChipMHazard

Apr 11, 2013
Not really or you thinking about some cross outfit aliances?

Thinking that perhaps other woodman and/or VS outfits voted for them, while not facturing in how they have behaved during and after the SS. Favoritism basicly.
Unless a lot of outfits developed a bleedin soft heart and wanted to give the buggers a second chance

One way to improve SS participation is to remind people ingame and on mumble. Most people do not use any forum regularly.

StriKe_jk

Recruitment Officer
Veterans
May 25, 2013
Germany
linktr.ee
Thinking that perhaps other woodman and/or VS outfits voted for them, while not facturing in how they have behaved during and after the SS. Favoritism basicly.
Unless a lot of outfits developed a bleedin soft heart and wanted to give the buggers a second chance

One way to improve SS participation is to remind people ingame and on mumble. Most people do not use any forum regularly.
It seems breaking the rules makes you famous, so we should all delete our jaegar characters & accounts after the SS to guarantee that we will be #1 on the next vote.

Irathi

Community Leader
Aug 21, 2013
So are we out for sure?

Can I make other plans for the evening?

Edgewalkr

Veterans
Jun 13, 2013
www.youtube.com
Just checked the roster on the google drive, they've not added the list I sent them yet but MOX do now have a full list, only chance of us getting in now will be as individuals to fill missing spots now I expect.

StriKe_jk

Recruitment Officer
Veterans
May 25, 2013
Germany
linktr.ee
Just checked the roster on the google drive, they've not added the list I sent them yet but MOX do now have a full list, only chance of us getting in now will be as individuals to fill missing spots now I expect.
So the first barely competitive serversmash (equal ping) and we aren't in it? ... I can't say I'm happy about that. (not your fault I know)

Irathi

Community Leader
Aug 21, 2013
Ok, a confirmation of this would be much appreciated. If not I'll just consider my self free for the evening if that is OK?

Edgewalkr

Veterans
Jun 13, 2013
www.youtube.com
Ok, a confirmation of this would be much appreciated. If not I'll just consider my self free for the evening if that is OK?
Consider yourself free, given the way this has all gone I do not blame anyone for just deciding to take the night for themselves, I will be. Gonna do some Dice Effect streaming.

Edgewalkr

Veterans
Jun 13, 2013
www.youtube.com
For the record in the future I am boycotting any Server Smash event that involves VoGo, it's clear that they practically rigged themselves in and their reps are some of the loudest, rudest people I've ever had to sit in VOIP channel with.

Last edited: