Outfit News and Nightly Primetime Operations

S

Snap

Hello everyone,

So from now on we will have a organized operations time every night for 3 hours where we will all pull together, reform our platoons, seperate channnels when nescessary, and move out as a organized team. A Poll is curently being done to decide what time is best for the majority of the outfit. During outfit downtime we will still work together and organize but there will be more freedom to do what you want in game during this time. If a event is already scheduled during this time then it takes priority over this set time.

Our goal is to have at least one squad leader online almost all the time to provide the ability to have a organized team throughout the day if it is wanted. We hope to see more people forming friendships througout the outfit and becoming the family that we once were in Planeteside 1. Our new platoon setup is being revised and reworked and will be offically revealed on thursday's practice at 9pm GMT.

I am setting up more training times and I hope to see everyone there if possible to prep for launch of Planetside 2.

It is important for everyone to remember that this is a Beta and at this time the outfit is in a large transition preiod. In a way the outfit itself is in a beta. Things are being changed decisions are being made to try to keep as many members as possible happy. If you have a problem with the way something is being run be sure to take your comments through the correct channel, and sit tight nothing is set in stone at this point.

You can contact me at anytime through the community page or in mumble if you have any problems or suggestions and I will channel it to BigAl or Juggernaut if I can't handle it myself. I would like to improve communications within the outfit so If anyone has any questions, needs a hand with something, anything at all please contact me.

-Snap

Ashoto

Oct 1, 2012
3 hours is all good in general.
There is no way I'd play from 2300 to 0200 though.
Darn it! Ah well.

S

Snap

hey I will schedule something earlier for those who are in a later time zone maybe on saturday or sunday's? Give me some time to hammer out the details, i'll work on something for you

Reactions: 1 person

cplsliver

Oct 23, 2012
the 9PM time works great for me on days where I don't work any extra hours after my normal work day. I get home just in time to log in and patch and meet up at the warp gate. I'm on the east coast of the U.S. anyone a bit more west of me, they are most likely to still be at work/school and so they get in a bit late, but can still enjoy a little of the fun. but like the previous posters mentioned, that time is very late for players getting further east of GMT. I am wondering, is it possible to have two events scheduled for that day? one event as it is currently scheduled, and another that is scheduled maybe 6 hours prior, for those that are able to get on and do stuff at that time? I know that would take time to organize and ensure you have squad leaders and the such.

Elbryan

Nov 11, 2012
So where is this poll? I guess I'll just reply here now that I am here.

17.00 - 20.00

I can be online from 14.30 to 20.00 gmt.

I've got to get up 3.30 gmt (5.30 my time (gmt +2)) every weekday. I need my sleep or the next day at work will suck.

Friday and Saturday I can stay up whole night if need be.

Of course I can make exceptions at times. If we have organized outfit action once/weekday, I can stay up a little longer, but it can't be a daily thing for me.

I'm still on trial so I don't know if I'm allowed to vote on this poll. A little activity never hurt anyone. ;)

BigAl

Outfit Leader and founder
Staff member
Community Leader
Jan 2, 2006
the time tht we decide to set as "Prime Time "

is the time when the majority of players are active and online this doesnt go to say that there cant me organised platoons
running 24-7
all it means is that when the time is set this time of playing on any given days will be combined outfit structer with every one working together to gain the same objectives
capturing bases/points
having organised fun events etc
any other times there will be platoon leaders /squad leaders from all time zones so that players can do there team working and
getting on with other to make the big happy family we are known for
for anyone that does play in time zones that doesnt tie up withour prime time there is the choice to play as a team with the rest of the outfit or to break into smaller squads etc
but Prime Time will be that you play with everyone and not a "lone wolf" this however is not acceptable at these times and will be looked upon as fringment to out fit rules
have fun and get shit done