Juggernaut

Interwebs Mechanic
Staff member
Administrator
Recruit
Jul 20, 2006
Ireland, Galway
shanecunningham.me
Hi folks , Please post here if your going to be away from the game for longer than 2 weeks . As I will be removing peoples access to the Outfit section of the forums ,if they are away for more than a month without letting us know.
There is no problem with Going AFK, but we would like to be kept informed, that way you don't get kicked from the outfit.
We all have Real life to deal with and we understand if your busy or can't be online from time to time.

Juggernaut

Interwebs Mechanic
Staff member
Administrator
Recruit
Jul 20, 2006
Ireland, Galway
shanecunningham.me
Post here if your away from game.

Bump

it that time of year again , if you need to be away from game please let us know , we have stuff to deal in real life from time to time ie work,college, exams and other commitments . all we ask for is that you let us know, we move you to a AFK slot in the outfit for a few months.

dradoi

BRTD Member
Mar 8, 2013

well its test season so i will log on from time to time but won't really be able to play until late june

D

DJSmacker

I'm going on break from the 3rd (yesterday) of June to the 15th of June. And even then, I'm not sure I'll be back on immediately. So I hope you all have a fantastic time on PS2! I will be back though!

Sharpe

Veterans
Jan 22, 2013

[quote="DJSmacker" post=18161]I'm going on break from the 3rd (yesterday) of June to the 15th of June. And even then, I'm not sure I'll be back on immediately. So I hope you all have a fantastic time on PS2! I will be back though![/quote]

I will be counting the days smaker!!

http://www.timeanddate.com/countdown/generic?iso=20130615T17&p0=298&fg2=ff605a&msg=When+Smaker+comes+back+YAY%21

Fr1endly

May 24, 2013

I have been away a couple of days, my headset broke so i had to send it in. A new one is on its way and should be here on Monday.

Hawkz

Veterans
Nov 5, 2012

Hello Guys!
Im going home to Sweden over summer, Dont think I will be able to play during this time.
I will be back in late Juli(07) or the first of Aug. Will miss playing with you guys untill I get back.

Hope all of you gets a nice summer!

// Hawkz :woohoo:

Oysterizer

BRTD Member
Jan 23, 2013

Before I forget, I will be away from this Friday (15th June) and will be back on the 29th June.

Cheers,
Oyst

Hilfin

May 18, 2013

Going to vermont for a month to see family. i'll be back online ~6th aug

Cheers B)

MrSi

Jul 16, 2013

Hello

As I am still a recruit, I will anyways tell that I will be absent for about one week.
I will be active again after the 1st of August.

Having a great time wiht you lots in game and on Mumble. (thought I am more the quiet one...)
Greetings
MrSi

NastyPasty

Sep 30, 2012
Cornwall, UK

Hey All

I will be afk until I can upgrade my computer because I suffer from major FPS drop if more than 10 people are on screen :( See you soon.

Hawkz

Veterans
Nov 5, 2012

Hello guys, I will be staying Sweden a litle bit longer than i thought. Will be back around the 20th of august.
Already looking forward to kicking some "Spacemonkey ass" when i return :cheer:

Numik

Aug 5, 2013

Okey, I was supposed be AFK till end of the month (Saturday / Sunday), but it might take me a bit longer to come back. Next Wednesday (04.09) is the earliest date I'll be back, although it might take few more days.

NastyPasty

Sep 30, 2012
Cornwall, UK

[quote="NastyPasty" post=19973]Hey All

I will be afk until I can upgrade my computer because I suffer from major FPS drop if more than 10 people are on screen :( See you soon.[/quote]

Hey Hey,

I'm back with a new computer.

Please can someone send me the Mumble password again but since rebuilding I don't have it and can't remember it.

Thanks,

NastyPasty (Nathan)

Oysterizer

BRTD Member
Jan 23, 2013

hiya,

currently away for work in silicon valley, should be back online next week though.

Cheers,
Jon

Voterran

Oct 29, 2012

Spending my time currently doing BF4, will be back when I have had my fill of "new experiance"

R

RedSnow

I Never play anymore, but every 2 days visit the website/forum to keep myself informed of all the things that are going on.
Will always have a warm place in my heart for BRTD, at the moment not even close to be coming back because there will be a chance in January for my dream job (Lots of things to learn before the assessment)

But one day.....

Soulafein

BRTD Member
Sep 28, 2014
Taipei

Hey folks. I'll be absent until around Xmas time due to personal matters. Cya!!!

DeSathus

Dec 13, 2013

Hi , Will be away from the 13 of december until 28th. Off for a trip, just joined today , but i hope you understand guys .
Thx ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.