Events Server Smash 12th Need 12 people!

Sharpe

Veterans
Jan 22, 2013
Ok so we need 12 people for the server smash on the 12th! If you sign up PLEASE make sure you are there! need to know ASAP!

1.) Sharpe
2.) Steveo
3.) Pajszer
4.) Dotz0r
5.) EddiesMinion
6.) Ellynora
7.) Aphotix
8.) MorkastHornet
9.) Adistron
10.) TFTank
11.) Fijapowa
12.) YamiNoTenshi

Reserve List:

1.) StriKe_jk
2.) senond
3.) BakaneSan
4.) Rear
5.) Rolfsky
6.) Moony2202
7.)
8.)
9.)
10.)
11.)
12.)

First come first serve!

Please note this event will be on the PTS (Test server) and so you will need to download it!

Ok so we have our 12 players! If there are any of you that still want to put your names down then please do so as reserves are welcome.

For the 12 people that have put your name down! PLEASE DO NOT DISAPPOINT and not turn up! You have put your names down you have made a commitment.

Sharpe

Reactions: 1 person

Sharpe

Veterans
Jan 22, 2013
Re:Community Clash 12th Need 12 people!

Miller v waterson

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

D

Dotz0r

Facepalm.

Community clash...seriously? :p

http://ps2-pickup.enjin.com/home

If BRTD want to participate - especially for the 12th, you need to confirm QUICK. Will only be a matter of 2-3 days until finalization. Keep an eye out on the Miller forum on the PS2.P site / miller reddit for potential meetings.

Sharpe

Veterans
Jan 22, 2013

[quote="Dotz0r" post=30915]Facepalm.

Community clash...seriously? :p

http://ps2-pickup.enjin.com/home

If BRTD want to participate - especially for the 12th, you need to confirm QUICK. Will only be a matter of 2-3 days until finalization. Keep an eye out on the Miller forum on the PS2.P site / miller reddit for potential meetings.[/quote]

I spoke to Steveo and he wanted to do it so Im going to get 12 people if I can. Can you sign us up? By the way steveo was talking like we were already signed up and just needed the people, he needs to work on explaining things to people rather than mumbling stuff to me lol.

D

Dotz0r

Re:Re: Community Clash 12th Need 12 people!

Only just finished with connery cobalt aftermath ill look into it tomorrow and put BRTD down.

There will be meetings this week, as long as someone can rep BRTD then it's fine. Especially when the cut gets chosen. However someone will have to chair BRTD due to my bias (much like how allelujah cannot sign wasp up).

Going to confirm lane tomorrow evening and other prelims. Not to mention our weekly progress meeting. Will be busy organising. However I can get some of our new staff to chair the actual game and I can play for BRTD if you need players / I can get redolent or allelujah or lanzer to fill in.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk 2

Sharpe

Veterans
Jan 22, 2013
Re:Re: Re:Re: Community Clash 12th Need 12 people!

[quote="Dotz0r" post=30919]Only just finished with connery cobalt aftermath ill look into it tomorrow and put BRTD down.

There will be meetings this week, as long as someone can rep BRTD then it's fine. Especially when the cut gets chosen. However someone will have to chair BRTD due to my bias (much like how allelujah cannot sign wasp up).

Going to confirm lane tomorrow evening and other prelims. Not to mention our weekly progress meeting. Will be busy organising. However I can get some of our new staff to chair the actual game and I can play for BRTD if you need players / I can get redolent or allelujah or lanzer to fill in.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk 2[/quote]yep i will chair brtd. I have an account on that enjin website but no "rights" how does one get these?

Yep woukd be nice having you with us too. If you can.

D

Dotz0r

There's a miller group thread on the serversmash sub forum in the admin section

Called "post here to be added to the miller server"

Edit - with your enjiin account, sometimes you have to "join site" especially if you have your enjin created on another enjin site or from the proper enjin site. (If you cannot see the forum)

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk 2

Sharpe

Veterans
Jan 22, 2013

[quote="Dotz0r" post=30922]There's a miller group thread on the serversmash sub forum in the admin section

Called "post here to be added to the miller server"

Edit - with your enjiin account, sometimes you have to "join site" especially if you have your enjin created on another enjin site or from the proper enjin site. (If you cannot see the forum)

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk 2[/quote] kk i will do that tomorrow.

BakaneSan

Nov 5, 2013
Anime
Community Clash 12th Need 12 people!

Ok im little lost here i was on server clash against some other server, then i watched outfit vs outfit on stream think it was called community clash... so im wrong or we doing outfit vs outfit?

Adistron

Veterans
Jun 2, 2013

Sharpe made a mistake,this is not called Community clash,its called server smash

Anyway count me in baby

And seriously, if fukin SR managed to get 15 dudes playing,and we are unable to fil a squad i will take this as utter disrespect to Dotz and his work

D

Dotz0r

[quote="Adistron" post=30928]Sharpe made a mistake,this is not called Community clash,its called server smash

Anyway count me in baby

And seriously, if fukin SR managed to get 15 dudes playing,and we are unable to fil a squad i will take this as utter disrespect to Dotz and his work[/quote]

Several things happening on the 12th.

Public Pickup (10pmbst)

Outfit vs Outfit Pickup (10pmbst)

ServerSmash (TBC) (aiming for 8-9 UTC)

@adistron, SR signed on for O V O

Sent from my GT-N7100 whilst taking a shit using Tapatalk 2

Ellynora

Veterans
Feb 2, 2014

B) I'm upp for it! put me on the list.

-- Be very clear to me about time and place.. im always nervous on those details :woohoo:

(im nervous though >< isnt this for the best of the best players? :oops: )

EddiesMinion

Recruitment Officer
Veterans
Jan 20, 2013
Bristol, UK

[quote="Ellynora" post=30936]

(im nervous though >< isnt this for the best of the best players? :oops: )[/quote]

I hope not, or I won't be going on the list! :silly:

Sharpe

Veterans
Jan 22, 2013

[quote="Dotz0r" post=30930][quote="Adistron" post=30928]Sharpe made a mistake,this is not called Community clash,its called server smash

Anyway count me in baby

And seriously, if fukin SR managed to get 15 dudes playing,and we are unable to fil a squad i will take this as utter disrespect to Dotz and his work[/quote]

Several things happening on the 12th.

Public Pickup (10pmbst)

Outfit vs Outfit Pickup (10pmbst)

ServerSmash (TBC) (aiming for 8-9 UTC)

@adistron, SR signed on for O V O

Sent from my GT-N7100 whilst taking a shit using Tapatalk 2[/quote] the server smash is what we are doing. Miller V waterson.

D

Dotz0r

http://www.reddit.com/r/MillerPlanetside/comments/22cesi/miller_serversmash_meeting/