Events Server Smash 12th Need 12 people!

YamiNoTenshi

Nov 24, 2012
Re:Re: Re:Re: Community Clash 12th Need 12 people!

Sign me up if there's a spot left.

BakaneSan

Nov 5, 2013
Anime
If i remember right you need 3 chars on test server (something like this SharpeTRBRTD SharpeNCBRTD SharpeVSBRTD) if so sigh me up in reserve.

JeffBeefJaw

Aug 12, 2014
Probably be home too late from work to take part, usually back at 22:45 bst :(

senond

BRTD Member
Aug 1, 2014
Switzerland
[quote="BakaneSan" post=30958]If i remember right you need 3 chars on test server (something like this SharpeTRBRTD SharpeNCBRTD SharpeVSBRTD) if so sigh me up in reserve.[/quote]

Is that so? if so ill better make two more and cert them up before.I Still have a senondBRTD on TR side,

D

Dotz0r

Re:Re: Re:Re: Community Clash 12th Need 12 people!

[quote="Sharpe" post=30940][quote="Dotz0r" post=30930][quote="Adistron" post=30928]Sharpe made a mistake,this is not called Community clash,its called server smash

Anyway count me in baby

And seriously, if fukin SR managed to get 15 dudes playing,and we are unable to fil a squad i will take this as utter disrespect to Dotz and his work[/quote]

Several things happening on the 12th.

Public Pickup (10pmbst)

Outfit vs Outfit Pickup (10pmbst)

ServerSmash (TBC) (aiming for 8-9 UTC)

@adistron, SR signed on for O V O

Sent from my GT-N7100 whilst taking a shit using Tapatalk 2[/quote] the server smash is what we are doing. Miller V waterson.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk[/quote]

Well you went and posted in the Outfit vs Outfit :p

BTW - BRTD ARE PLAYING.

PLEASE NOTE - IF 12 / Reserves fail to show, then the entire team will loose its place to the waiting 12 reserve.

Sharpe

Veterans
Jan 22, 2013
Re:Re: Re:Re: Re:Re: Community Clash 12th Need 12 people!

[quote="Dotz0r" post=30994][quote="Sharpe" post=30940][quote="Dotz0r" post=30930][quote="Adistron" post=30928]Sharpe made a mistake,this is not called Community clash,its called server smash

Anyway count me in baby

And seriously, if fukin SR managed to get 15 dudes playing,and we are unable to fil a squad i will take this as utter disrespect to Dotz and his work[/quote]

Several things happening on the 12th.

Public Pickup (10pmbst)

Outfit vs Outfit Pickup (10pmbst)

ServerSmash (TBC) (aiming for 8-9 UTC)

@adistron, SR signed on for O V O

Sent from my GT-N7100 whilst taking a shit using Tapatalk 2[/quote] the server smash is what we are doing. Miller V waterson.

Well you went and posted in the Outfit vs Outfit :p

BTW - BRTD ARE PLAYING.

PLEASE NOTE - IF 12 / Reserves fail to show, then the entire team will loose its place to the waiting 12 reserve.[/quote] yep i understand and thats cool. Couldn't find the right place but i thought i should post somewhere lol.

What faction are we playing?

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Rear

Dec 6, 2013
I can't promise I'll be there due to my current personal circumstances, but add me to the reserves and I'll be there if I can :)

D

Dotz0r

In regards to Faction / Time / Lane - its all yet to be decided.

3 CHARACTERS. - THIS IS IMPORTANT, DUE TO WARPGRATE ROTATIONS ON THURSDAY EVENINGS!

1 - TR
2- VS
3 - NC

Naming convention - AS LONG AS IT HAS BRTD IN THE NAME.

For example - Dotz0rNCBRTD, Dotz0rVSBRTD, Dotz0rBRTD etc etc etc, a lot of new outfits played in the last miller match and individually asking which outfit people was from got tiresome. Not to mention people making silly and annoying fake names which did not match their TS name, causing further ballache. This will also aid the casters in seeing what Outfit is doing what.

#Team miller has a miller outfit, for all factions - to prevent randoms etc. Squads are listed as Outfits.

For example - BRTD Squad [MIL]

Also - Minor hiccup with the waterson Reps (Having to step down / pass it all onto another guy) - But we are working on it.

If you want to play - there is also a Pickup "Adaptive" squad being formed. (See Miller Subreddit) - If you are a pilot, and on the R/miller - I believe they also have signups there.

Side note - It is also your responsibility to Cert / br10 before the match. The match WILL start on the start time. There is an 1 hour 30 minutes prep time BEFORE the match. This is to assist in setting up the map and ANY last minute changes / comms established and so forth.

Pajszer

BRTD Member
Jan 16, 2013
Switzerland
We should organize a meeting to lvl up to BR10 before the 12th. At least 3+ ppl needed, the more the better, faster is the lvling. You also need to cert the chars and create the loadouts.

EddiesMinion

Recruitment Officer
Veterans
Jan 20, 2013
Bristol, UK
Re:Re: Server Smash 12th Need 12 people!

[quote="Pajszer" post=31033]We should organize a meeting to lvl up to BR10 before the 12th. At least 3+ ppl needed, the more the better, faster is the lvling. You also need to cert the chars and create the loadouts.[/quote]

Agreed...I'll be on PTS tonight from 7pm BST (GMT+1) if anyone fancies shooting at me

Sent from my GT-N7105 using Tapatalk

Pajszer

BRTD Member
Jan 16, 2013
Switzerland
Re:Re: Server Smash 12th Need 12 people!

[quote="EddiesMinion" post=31037]
Agreed...I'll be on PTS tonight from 7pm BST (GMT+1) if anyone fancies shooting at me[/quote]

Nice, I'll be there.

Sharpe

Veterans
Jan 22, 2013
Re:Re: Re:Re: Server Smash 12th Need 12 people!

[quote="EddiesMinion" post=31037][quote="Pajszer" post=31033]We should organize a meeting to lvl up to BR10 before the 12th. At least 3+ ppl needed, the more the better, faster is the lvling. You also need to cert the chars and create the loadouts.[/quote]

Agreed...I'll be on PTS tonight from 7pm BST (GMT+1) if anyone fancies shooting at me

Sent from my GT-N7105 using Tapatalk[/quote]

I should be online by half 7 need to go to the gym.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Ellynora

Veterans
Feb 2, 2014

[quote="Sharpe" post=31039][quote="EddiesMinion" post=31037][quote="Pajszer" post=31033]We should organize a meeting to lvl up to BR10 before the 12th. At least 3+ ppl needed, the more the better, faster is the lvling. You also need to cert the chars and create the loadouts.[/quote]

Sent from my GT-N7105 using Tapatalk[/quote]

I should be online by half 7 need to go to the gym.

@BRTD SS group: I will try to be there!!!

@Sharpe: Im proud of you! go go Gym-buff-Sharpe! :kiss:

Adistron

Veterans
Jun 2, 2013

For some reason i crash when i try to log in to test server

Pajszer

BRTD Member
Jan 16, 2013
Switzerland
Same problem here... crash to desktop after char selection, trying to download again, cause validate isnt solve the prob.

Its a global issue:
https://forums.station.sony.com/ps2/index.php?threads/place-bugs-here.117103/page-26

Donno if they're going to fix till 7pm bst....

Ellynora

Veterans
Feb 2, 2014
Yep can't log into the testsever.. instant crash to desktop. :dry: