so much hard work to get my first hackusation!

piggy

Dec 20, 2012
i got a nice "fuck off AIMBOT!!!!"

heavy assult is serious OP, love it!

coming from a 0,5k/d im walked a long path to get to this.

edit: im old and slow/bad, so this makes me feel like 16 when i played q1!

Desktop

Oct 29, 2012
good one, im still working on mine. any specific details on what you were doing when you got this achievement?

YamiNoTenshi

Nov 24, 2012
I'd say it's the greatest compliment you can get, it took me all of 6 days after release :)

On the official forums no less :D

Not sure if I should be proud of it since he's a whiny bitch that seems to accuse most people of cheating.

piggy

Dec 20, 2012
[quote="Desktop" post=12496]good one, im still working on mine. any specific details on what you were doing when you got this achievement?[/quote]

i was at zurvan at the nothern hard point, and was trying to take it, but taking it slow and staying mobile, i was rushed constantly by 3-4 dudes, and mowed em down about 4 times over.

using the MSW-R with IRNV and restos, i got the dude who whined two times in a staircase cus i know he was running center or closes to the left so i allways jumed down with ads and got a very low ttk on him, fotsteps and ppl not changing their game can make a old fart like me to oversmart em :)

just wished MSW-R had some more ammo cus 50 rounds is 2,5 dudes :)

[quote="YamiNoTenshi" post=12472]Congrats man! Welcome to the club :D[/quote]
thanks i feel young again!

[quote="Rolfsky" post=12482]Hackusation, the ultimate achievement for any gamer. It's like a Mile High Club.[/quote]
last time i was in that club was when i was playing q1 and my clan defeted SK, thats like 16 years ago :)

Yenzal

Nov 7, 2012
This takes me back to those days I spent getting hackusations and server kicks playing on Counter-Strike 1.6 aim servers.

Sometimes I would headshot people through the wall because I could see and hear about where they went (often to the obvious corner)...that always got some classy reactions.

F

fbh

[quote="Rolfsky" post=12482]Hackusation, the ultimate achievement for any gamer. It's like a Mile High Club.[/quote]
First time is always a cause for a smile no matter your skill level. Though on the flip side if you start getting many accusing you, and also spamming your chat box and /tell, it can also get a bit tire-sum. :)