Feb 14, 2012
[quote="Boostoff" post=21576]Wat do we get for 3+ years?[/quote]

You got VET brother.

Boostoff

You, Me, Closet, 7Min, Heaven, Now..
Oct 7, 2014
Washington, USA
www.BRTD.net
[quote="dnaRIP" post=21612][quote="Boostoff" post=21576]Wat do we get for 3+ years?[/quote]

You got VET brother.[/quote]

Was joke, gimme back my Mumble rights, lol.

StriKe_jk

Recruitment Officer
Veterans
May 25, 2013
Germany
linktr.ee
I'm praying on the altar of Experience & K/D to the almighty god of the TR and the council of BRTD Leader to send me the honorable gift of VET-Tag to cause fear in the heart of our foes!!

Revos

Nov 20, 2012
Tuesday, 20 November 2012, can I has pwease ? :) .. vet or noob.. you decide !

J

Jasric

sems i been here over a year , don`t seem that long tho.
its waylander btw .

MadJames

Aug 24, 2014
I have been here since planetside 2 beta. I think thats almost a year.
I would like to have the VET tag.

Company007

Jan 13, 2013
I have been here for 10 months now. Would be pretty nice to get one! Also need VET tag on my ALT-mumble as well (Company007123) It also needs mumble rights. Thanks!

Sharpe

Veterans
Jan 22, 2013
Hi guys just a heads up, VET tags will only be given out when the person has been in the outfit for 6+ months and if that person is active from month to month. Joining and then leaving for 6 months does not give you the VET tag!

Sharpe.

Bennybones

Mar 12, 2013
I don't want a stoopid vet tag. It's only a way for the bourgeoisie bastards to keep the proletariat down. They live well and good up on the second floor of the barracks, rich in bubble baths and Cathedral cheese while us workers, whose blood fuels the machine from which they draw their riches, are forced to take regular baths and eat non-brand cheese. This tag is only a way for these fat-cats to "reward" those who are loyal, or should I say stupid, enough to continue to break their backs in order for the bourgeoisie to maintain their lavish and sinfully extravagant life style. I spit on the vet tag! Spit on it I say!

welph

Veterans
Jul 31, 2014
[quote="Bennybones" post=23873]I don't want a stoopid vet tag. It's only a way for the bourgeoisie bastards to keep the proletariat down. They live well and good up on the second floor of the barracks, rich in bubble baths and Cathedral cheese while us workers, whose blood fuels the machine from which they draw their riches, are forced to take regular baths and eat non-brand cheese. This tag is only a way for these fat-cats to "reward" those who are loyal, or should I say stupid, enough to continue to break their backs in order for the bourgeoisie to maintain their lavish and sinfully extravagant life style. I spit on the vet tag! Spit on it I say![/quote]

Give this man a double-vet-tag! :)

TobieBrave

Let's drop the Beat!
Jan 12, 2013
Sweden
[quote="Bennybones" post=23873]I don't want a stoopid vet tag. It's only a way for the bourgeoisie bastards to keep the proletariat down. They live well and good up on the second floor of the barracks, rich in bubble baths and Cathedral cheese while us workers, whose blood fuels the machine from which they draw their riches, are forced to take regular baths and eat non-brand cheese. This tag is only a way for these fat-cats to "reward" those who are loyal, or should I say stupid, enough to continue to break their backs in order for the bourgeoisie to maintain their lavish and sinfully extravagant life style. I spit on the vet tag! Spit on it I say![/quote]

Bennybones is always on my Top 5 VIP list for bubble bath and cheesy cheese. You are always welcome to my parties and every drink is free for you!

C

CUDEY

Hahah! Apperently I have been a member for forteen months :p so I would also like a VET tag please :)

dnaRIP

Co-Leader
Staff member
Community Leader
Feb 14, 2012
[quote="CUDEY" post=24697]Hahah! Apperently I have been a member for forteen months :p so I would also like a VET tag please :)[/quote]

Done

suicidalhamster

BRTD Member
Mar 8, 2013
would like my vet tag also been here for 8months :p had a 2 month break recently as I broke my collar bone but back
org join thread here http://www.brtd.net/forum/Recruitment/3324-application-suicidalhamster#13578 :)

Status
Not open for further replies.