Katricia

would like to request the Vet tag

my in game name is Katricia

dnaRIP

Co-Leader
Staff member
Community Leader
Feb 14, 2012
[quote="suicidalhamster" post=25327]would like my vet tag also been here for 8months :p had a 2 month break recently as I broke my collar bone but back
org join thread here http://www.brtd.net/forum/Recruitment/3324-application-suicidalhamster#13578 :)[/quote]

done

dnaRIP

Co-Leader
Staff member
Community Leader
Feb 14, 2012
[quote="Katricia" post=26201]would like to request the Vet tag

my in game name is Katricia[/quote]

done

Sharpe

Veterans
Jan 22, 2013
[quote="MrWily18" post=34843]Can i get my vet tag please[/quote]

you're currently "SL" and we don't normally put VET and SL in the title. Rest assured you are a VET!

welph

Veterans
Jul 31, 2014
[quote="Sharpe" post=34844][quote="MrWily18" post=34843]Can i get my vet tag please[/quote]

you're currently "SL" and we don't normally put VET and SL in the title. Rest assured you are a VET![/quote]

So you mean I was abnormal??!! How dare you.... :lol:

BakaneSan

Nov 5, 2013
Anime
I recently got (VET) tag and didnt even asked anyone, i thought everyone gets it right away after some time...
Thanks for a (VET) tag btw was really happy when i got one!!!!!

See Juggs i didnt post anything anime related.. see.. ahh wth..why not
8b9wau2.gif

Sharpe

Veterans
Jan 22, 2013
Re:Re: VET Tag!

[quote="BakaneSan" post=34862]I recently got (VET) tag and didnt even asked anyone, i thought everyone gets it right away after some time...[/quote]
We keep an eye on people and when we are going through recruits we tend to look through all the people that are eligible and if they have been active and stuff we tend to give it to them there and then.

StriKe_jk

Recruitment Officer
Veterans
May 25, 2013
Germany
linktr.ee
Re:Re: VET Tag!

[quote="Sharpe" post=34865][quote="BakaneSan" post=34862]I recently got (VET) tag and didnt even asked anyone, i thought everyone gets it right away after some time...[/quote]
We keep an eye on people and when we are going through recruits we tend to look through all the people that are eligible and if they have been active and stuff we tend to give it to them there and then.[/quote]
Sounds much better than the old system (fixed amount of time after the membership = vet)

Btw. you still owe me the "snowblower"-Tag Sharpe! You promised!! :( :angry:

CyrixBlack

BRTD Member
Apr 14, 2014
Once I finish my veterinary school diploma I will be qualified for vet tags!

Sent from my phone in hope one day Sharpe will say it right, that day I will open beer in honour... Cry-rix

wonderlove

BRTD Member
Aug 25, 2013
[quote="CyrixBlack" post=34877]Once I finish my veterinary school diploma I will be qualified for vet tags![/quote]

Reminds me of a story a friend of mine told me from when he was in vet school.
They were working on cattle, and the topic was something about checking the cattle for some type of organ swelling.
The way to do this was to use those long gloves, reach in from behind and feel around.

So one of his classmates with a bit of attitude moves up to be first in line, rolls on the glove and push the hand in. After a few seconds of navigating in there he says "I can feel the cervix!".
Everyone just looks at him and then the teacher says "Impressive technique. You are working a bull.".

YamiNoTenshi

Nov 24, 2012
[quote="wonderlove" post=34907][quote="CyrixBlack" post=34877]Once I finish my veterinary school diploma I will be qualified for vet tags![/quote]

Reminds me of a story a friend of mine told me from when he was in vet school.
They were working on cattle, and the topic was something about checking the cattle for some type of organ swelling.
The way to do this was to use those long gloves, reach in from behind and feel around.

So one of his classmates with a bit of attitude moves up to be first in line, rolls on the glove and push the hand in. After a few seconds of navigating in there he says "I can feel Cyrix!".
Everyone just looks at him and then the teacher says "Impressive technique. You are working a bull.".[/quote]

He was all up in there...

Status
Not open for further replies.