Website & Mumble Welcome to BRTD New Forum and website

Canaris

Jul 31, 2014
Dublin, Ireland
Great. I'll make sure to tell Sansa and Arya. They'll be thrilled as peaches.

giphy.gif

dnaRIP

Co-Leader
Staff member
Community Leader
Feb 14, 2012
Excellent research, follow through and implementation Juggs! BRTD are proud to have you.
a2yoG.gif

welph

Veterans
Jul 31, 2014
Nice work, guess you still have loads of hours left on this project.

Juggernaut

Interwebs Mechanic
Staff member
Administrator
Recruit
Jul 20, 2006
Ireland, Galway
shanecunningham.me
Nice work, guess you still have loads of hours left on this project.

bucket loads of stuff to do, my main aim atm is make sure everyone settles in without hassle. the database migrate was fairly successful, took a long time to do it. tested several times on local server before doing the transfer on the live server. the transfer can be done only once,

I had to keep wiping out the site, too many database tables were affected. so had to move forward the migrate by several days. This allow me to keep the forums and users current whilst i add on what we need on the site.

Juggernaut

Interwebs Mechanic
Staff member
Administrator
Recruit
Jul 20, 2006
Ireland, Galway
shanecunningham.me
Added in a new home page for the site , it still in it early stages of development. All background and so on are place-holder, I will need with design new background for the site and other images and logo's. the landing page is still there, just need the url in it fixed..

tSP20uw.png

I also fixed a database issue on the site that was causing the site to time out.

Last edited:
Reactions: Pajszer

Juggernaut

Interwebs Mechanic
Staff member
Administrator
Recruit
Jul 20, 2006
Ireland, Galway
shanecunningham.me
Some members were pulled over with a date of birth of 1900, when we moved from one database to another.To make it easier on me I have reset everyone that has a Date of Birth of 1900 you can now set it once only, after that you will have to convo me.

if you still issues with it just start conversation with me

@EddiesMinion Thanks for the bug info about the date of birth

Last edited: