Welcome to Elite Dangerous!

EddiesMinion

Recruitment Officer
Veterans
Jan 20, 2013
Bristol, UK
Ok I've bought it on the sale, couldn't resist at that price :)

I got it off steam but noticed later you can also get it from www.frontierstore.net directly, plus you get 5.25% cashback with topcashback from there. You save an extra 10p if you do, which isn't worth it, but if you order the 39.99 expansion it would be! (tbh £40 for an expansion is pushing it a little far me thinks so I'll wait on that).
The expansion is pricey...but it's a once-a-year kind of thing to replace a subscription model (or a buy-a-jpg-for-three-hundred-dollars model...mentioning no names...). That expansion will give you (I think) four major updates throughout the year, plus patches. So, thought about that way, it's not as bad, although I can understand people not wanting to drop the money having not played the base game.

Either way, welcome to Elite :D Feel free to pop to the channel in mumble and any of us will be happy to answer any questions.

Irathi

Community Leader
Aug 21, 2013
My jpegs are actually flyable.. Mostly..

...typed on standard issue TR cellphone.. code named; ∞DAKKA

number2301

Dec 9, 2015
Leeds, UK
Hi guys, I was briefly a brtd member in planetside 2, and currently looking for an Elite group.

How active are you lot in Elite now? Particularly around UK evening times?

Merdocc

Well-Known Miner
Jul 5, 2015
Betelgeuse
Elite is active, usually a wing of CMDRs most evenings.

This is the Inara Wing with current BRTD active members. With Horizons dropping soon the activity is bound to BOOM! :D