What computer mouse do you use?

Sharpe

Veterans
Jan 22, 2013
[quote="lesican" post=11075]Sharpe, I couldn't help notice the book. Alcock is a hack ;)[/quote]

hahah :)

EddiesMinion

Recruitment Officer
Veterans
Jan 20, 2013
Bristol, UK
Roccat Kone+ here...the scroll wheel knackered up 2 seconds after the guarantee ended, but it works..ish! It's got to be the most comfortable mouse I've used though and the extra weights are very nice, so will probably risk another purchase when the wheel dies totally.

C

Chufty

Razer Mamba here, love it. :)

It was a gift, and I would not have paid the full £120 it cost at the time, but it's so lovely to use and shows no signs of dying on me after 4 years.

SankakuGames

Youtuber Extraordinaire
Veterans
Aug 1, 2014
United Kingdom
www.youtube.com
I use the following in a "Double Palm Grip" Formation!

Right Hand - Razer DeathAdder
Central Unit - Logitech G19
Left Hand - Razer Nostromo

Full Specifications here:
http://www.sankakugames.com/index.php/forum/hardware-talk/2-uruzata-s-pc-configuration

Desk Image:
desk.jpg

Comfort Zone Image:
2012-08-08%2008.51.51.jpg

Stubek

Nov 23, 2012
Steelseries g6v2 keyboard and R.A.T. 5 combo is my current setup. Loving them both

RWJP

Dec 22, 2012
I'm currently using a Razer DeathAdder, alongside a Razer BlackWidow Ultimate keyboard. As my desk is microscopic I use a SteelSeries QCK Mini mousepad.

ChromeNewt

Dec 17, 2012
My setup is now the Belkin Nostrommo, and old Logitech G15 keyboard (LCD display is awesome with Mumble) and I've ordered myself a new Logitech G700 as I love the form factor of it. The first two are essential, I'll let you know my thoughts of the G700 when I use it in anger.

Tasty

Jan 2, 2013
Just been running with a regular old MMO Razer Naga and standard plastic mouse pad for a long time now. BUT, for the first time in 7-8 years (since I quit CS basically) I've gotten a proper mouse, but most of all a proper mousemat. Just got a RAT 7 mouse and a puretrak talent mouse mat.

Can finally turn that sense down again without running out of mouse pad to move my mouse on. :p

Too bad my motherboard is starting to act up now, will probably have to get a new one before I can really play much, think I will just take the opportunity to upgrade my PC as I do. Gonna hurt to wallet a bit though.